Whispering Winds

The people behind us let us go on first. Apart from us, and the nice people who let us on, there was no one else on the bus.
  "Where to?" the bus driver asked. He had short brown hair and looked like he was in his late twenties. His eyes were a deep blue colour. He looked like one of the very rare, cheerful bus drivers.

  "Hi, can I have a ticket to town please?" I asked politely.
  "Yeah, of course. Same for you, Miss?" he asked Jayla.
  "Yep" Jayla replied, smiling.
  "Okay then two tickets to town!" he said whilst printing them off and handing them to us.
  "Thanks!" we both said.

  We walked down the long bus aisle and picked the seats at the back. We sat down and waited for the other people to get their bus tickets. One by one they all found a seat and the bus started going. Jayla and I talked about a lot of things, like what shops we were going to go into, what we were going to buy and other stuff like that.

  Finally, the bus came to a stop. We got off and thanked the bus driver. Then, we walked to our first stop. The clothes shop...

                                  *

We ended up spending most of our money in all of our favourite shops. We went in Fab (the clothes shop), Pop (The shop that sells collectable items, including Pops), the food court, the shoe shop and pretty much all of the other shops you can think of. Me and Jayla also got the new, limited edition, Pennywise Pop figure!

  We walked back to the bus station loaded with bags. A different bus driver than before was already getting everyone's tickets. We got on and showed the man our tickets which would take us back. We walked to the end and picked the seats at the back again. On the way home, we chatted about all of the things we got from the shops. It was then, however, that we remembered what we had to do tonight at 3:00am...

  We thanked the bus driver and got off. "Jayla" I said slowly "do you remember what we have to do tonight?" I asked.
  "Ohh... I remember... I almost forgot!" she said going a bit pale. "What time is it?" she asked. We ckecked her phone and it was 3:30pm. "Do you want to go back to your house so we can put your stuff away?" Jayla asked me.
  "Okay, sure" I said. We walked back down the friendly neighbourhood to my house.

  It was getting kind of chilly, so when we went inside my house, we put the electric fire on. Jayla and I walked up my stairs to my room. The blanket on my bed was still on the floor from when I threw it off of me in a panic. "This room brings back some bad memories..." I said, remembering the moment when I heard shuffling and then the man crawling out from under my bed.
  "Don't worry" Jayla said softly "This will all be over tonight" she finished, looking at me staring at the bed.

  Jayla walked up to my bed and pulled the blacket off the floor and tucked it neatly back in place. "Don't think about it." she said to me.
  "Okay... I'll try not to" I said, starting to put my new buys away.

  We put the last of my things away in about five or ten minutes. We then walked out of my room and I shut the door tight. As we walked back to Jayla's house to put her things away, I thought I heard someone or something whisper my name.
  "Amber..."
  "Huh?" I said, confused.
  "What's up?" Jayla asked.
  "Oh, nothing..." I said. It was probably just the wind...
  "Are you sure?" Jayla asked again.
  "Yeah, yeah... I'm sure it was just nothing..." I said, hoping that it was just the wind...