The Rylo Man

"Okay... Umm... Who are you?" I asked awkwardly.
  "I'm Jayla and I live across the road to you, remember?" She replied.
  "Oh yeah" I said, remembering that on the first day I moved to my new house, she helped me unpack most of my things out of the moving van. "I wonder why I forgot her? Probably because of all of the stress I was under with all of this" I thought.

  "How about I just tell you what I know, and if you have any questions after, just ask?" Jayla said.
  "Okay" I said. She could tell that I wasn't a very talkative person.

  "Right, so there's this old, creepy legend about the Rylo Man. Nobody knows a lot about him, all we know is that he isn't exactly human. The story says that he targets one person every 10 years and plays a 'game' with them. He starts off by arriving at their home and scaring them. How did he scare you?"
  "He crawled out from under my bed" I said, as a shiver ran down my spine when the horrid memory came back.
  "Ugh, creepy. Anyway, he then takes the person away and puts them through a series of mini games. Same ones every time. You were very lucky that I came and rescued you, because that mini game was the one that would have ended you. It's said that he collects the bodies and - nevermind" she said when she saw the look on my face.

  I never did like anything scary, or gory. I've always hated horror movies, and some of my friends say that I am a bit of a wimp when it comes to a movie night and we are picking which movie to watch. I don't blame them - I am a wimp.

  "That's about it" she continued. "No-one knows why he does what he does, and no-one knows where he goes for 10 years. It's all a bit of a mystery" she finished.
  "So why did the Rylo Man choose me to kill? What did I do?"
  "No-one knows that either. People say it's random, but I think that there's a bigger reason behind it all" she responded thoughtfully.
  "How did you know that he targeted me? I said.
  "I didn't, until I heard you screaming earlier on in your house. This story isn't a widely spread story. It's mostly just passed around in this area. That's probably why you've never heard of it. When I heard you scream, I went to your house and looked through the glass in the door. I froze when I saw the Rylo Man put his hand over your mouth and teleport you away. There was only one place that I thought he would take you, and that was the old haunted house. I was right. I heard heavy footsteps and lots of doors slamming. Eventually, I found the room you were in and rescued you. Then you fainted." She said, getting up and looking out of the window.
  "Why did you save me?" I asked.
  "Well, that's what friends do right?" Jayla said.
  "We're friends?"
  "Of course. Well, if you want to be." She blushed. She didn't really look like she had alot of friends. Any friends actually.
  "Yeah, OK."
  "Yay!" she looked really happy.

  "So what do we do now?" I said, getting worried about what will happen next.
  "We need to stop the Rylo Man, once and for all..."