Chapter 1

Very few got a second chance at love, at life. We were his special people I would say. The two years had taught me that I couldn't function without him. In these two years I had come to realise that without him, my life was futile. In these two years, all I could learn was that people who live without love, are the least fortunate.

I had the misfortune of living that hell. It is hell when you know that your heaven resides here, but cannot run into your home. Your peace.

We were dunderheads, we were stupid. In our stupidity we destroyed something most special in both of our lives. We destroyed each other. That was the beauty of our relationship you see, only we had the power to destroy us. But only we had us to get each other back as well.

We were stupid to think it would be perfect, we were stupid enough to think that it would be paradise. We forgot that paradise was only with each other. All the shit broke loose the day we separated.

He came from the washroom, breaking my reverie, when I was about to put the final touch to my makeup. He caught hold of my hand, and I was scared, why would he? He gently shook his head, and left me appalled. Why? The doubts of past resurfaced. But before I could say anything, he surprised me.

Pinching the powder in his fingers, he smeared my hairline again. A tear leaking through his eye. Collecting my shocked form in his arms, he said for the hundredth time that day, 'I love you Naira'

I am Naira Kartik Goenka yet again.

Authors Notes

Umm. I don't know what to think of title.  So I repeated one of mine. And yes milan has happened here. And story after it, well if everything is restarting, the audience favourite of my stories should restart as well right?

And make sure we are giving TRP.

Keep loving Kaira shivin and yrkkh

Happy reading.