Chapter 7

"Where next?" I asked him, "Why ask when you know I won't tell?" He replied.

'Why won't you tell?" I asked. I was just having him on. He never reveals surprises he is way too good. Otherwise no one was capable of keeping it a surprise. 

"Because it's a surprise. And also, I may have been away for 2 years, you still won't be able to get surprise out from me. So don't bother trying." He smirked.

I started to stomp my feet. Come on. How many surprises, I liked them and all just fine, but one hint.?

"Nuh uh! Not working jaan" he said. Still smirking.

He walked me back to the car, and started driving yet again. This time driving me to a park with white fences around. A small light, a few tables, the sun that had set and the lights that were glowing, gave a beautiful sheen to the grass below.

There was a dinner table, food on it, the table itself situated inside the heart of rose petals, "It's beautiful" I said in an anticlimax.

I mean the beach and beauty were much more enthralling than, a set dinner. They were a little overhyped.

"You didn't like it?" He asked.

"I mean it's amazing, really is. But, beach was better." I replied shrugging.

"Uh huh?" He turned me around. I thought he was slightly disappointed.

"This is good too. Only that, it was.." I was saying when he went down on his knees, startling me, silencing me.

"I have been stupid you know, these two years. I know that I hurt you. And that we ruined our best creation, in the process of parting ways. And I am sorry for that, really am. We cannot bring back what we lost. But I know that after all this you still love me and I love you. At least we kept one promise, never stopped loving, even if we stopped showing it."

"What I am saying is Naira, my love, that I want to complete our relationship yet again. I want to get it fully back. I want you to be mine spiritually again. I want to make those promises, and keep it this time. I'm blabbing right." He smiled and shied a little.

"Will you marry me? Yet again? No I don't mean to ask you to forget these two years, I know I cannot, but these two years give me an incentive to never take it for granted. But can we please start it over? As Kaira."

I was too stunned to answer. What was he asking of me. To get married to him again? We were already married, weren't we.

"Jaan, will you marry me? Will you allow me to take the journey forward by your side? Can we please swear in front of sacred fire, invite the gods and let them envision our reunion? Yet again..."

"Goodness you speak so much. Please shut up." I said and kissed him dropping on his lap. Pulling his head to me. I found him stunned, for a second, before his hands slipped around my waist, and pulled me closer to himself. One hand in my hair, other around my waist, he tried to get me as closer to him as possible.

I was running my hand through his hair, probably hurting his scalp my my nails, but he wasn't complaining. Deepening the kiss, exploring each other, assuring each other and more like getting those void of two years back, was apparent in most kisses that happened these days. Almost as if, I don't know what it is, I cannot explain, but I have craved for you.

When we ran out of our breath, he leaned his forehead on mine, a smile on his lips, his breath a little heavy, and in husky tone he asked, "Was that a yes?"

"Was there a doubt? Yes Mr. Kartik Goenka, I'm ready to become Mrs. Naira Kartik Goenka yet again." I replied to his satisfaction. He can be such an idiot for someone as smart as him at times.

"Though a sophisticated dinner? I mean even this is a change of two years?" I asked him.

"Yea don't you like it?" He asked. And I wondered what exactly. He was a tea stall and tapri person, setups and beautification he didn't bother with a lot of times.

He started laughing. I was perfectly confused now. But seeing him laugh without inhibitions, was still a surprise. May be after it all, I thought, he can learn to be carefree again. That I wasn't going to be hurt at everything. That he needn't mind everything he said.

"Come." He said pulling me on my feet, he showed me everything on the table was empty. Just a made up. "Appearances can be deceptive love." He said.

Now come on to the real surprise. He took me beyond the small gate, which I thought was closed, and there was everything we lived with before.

A bhutta stall, a tea stall, some kachoris (which I was asked to make early in morning today) a small bench which was white, a few flowers. And both of us.

He roasted 2 bhuttas for us, one with I love you on it, which was given to me. And I ate the heart, to which is throatily laughed along with pouting.

An evening was spent with love and care. An evening which after long brought happiness and hopes for future. An evening with him, not of responsibility of sorrow or grief. Just of love.

Authors notes -

Hello I'm so sorry for the delay. But 😝😝😝
I am bored of writing same reasons everytime of not being able to find time also😂

Don't forget to comment and tell me how you liked it. After all its #KairaVivaahTake2
I'm hoping many people desire this.

Keep loving kaira, shivin and yrkkh

Happy reading.