⚡Chapter 1 : Electrifying meetings ⚡️

Smoll Autor M.'s Note: Hey guys!~ Here's my first anime fanfiction from this account. Surprised? XD Anyway, I wrote this fanfic because I was reading some Denki x Reader and I wanted to do my version of him (poor Denki, pls give him what he wants, sometimes. X3)
Hope you enjoy this.~ ^^

Bye now.

(y/l/n) : Your/last/name
(y/h/c) : Your/hair/colour (normally it will only be (h/c) but i used (y/h/c) because your mother has the same hair colour as you.~ )
(h/l) : hair lenght

And lets be clear: your quirk is electricity, but not as simple as Denki's quirk. Yours do not "damage your brain" like his does. You can actually transform into the electricity or energy and travel trough it. You can also travel as fast as light's speed. And you can create things with your electricity, as example: monster of electricity.~ Cool uh?
You are all actually lucky that I told you this, because its originally MY character's quirk!~ So please respect it as part of my "all right reserved" thing. >^<

-M.
~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~

You were woken up by the sound of your alarm as you grunted at its annoying sound. Without even opening your eyes, you lift your arm in the direction of the clock and say in a sleepy tone: " Shut up.." Then a flash comes out of the tip of your fingers and goes into the clock, stopping the annoying sound. You smile happily, proud of yourself but then-" (Y/N)!! How many times do I have to tell you!? No quirk in this house if you are going to use it for that!... Beside, I do know that you won't want to be late for the entrance at U.A, am i wrong?", your mom says.

You stood up in a flash realizing that today was THE day. Your exam day at U.A, THE Super Hero school you WANT to attend. You smile thinking about it, but then you look at the time and you scream:" Ho-Holly Thor! Mom why didn't you wake me up, I'm going to be late for the test!" (A/N: So-sorry couldnt help it...but it goes with reader's quirk.~ ;3 )

After taking a fast shower and getting dressed, you jog down the stairs and into the kitchen. Where your mother is actually cooking. Your mother Rikka (y/l/n) is a great hero, with her eyes that can see everything, even through walls! With her long (h/c) hair that you took from her, she turns around and smiles at you. "Come sweetie, you have Enough time to eat. Here's some bacon, eggs, toasts and some rice for you baby-sunshine.", she says while handing you your plate. You thank her and eat quite absently, thinking about U.A.
After eating you brushed you teeth and you were now ready to go out in the world. ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ  You say bye to your mom and run out of your house, feeling super excited.

> An error in the space time brings reader-chan in front of U.A <

'Now... This is it!', you thought as you stare at the BIG school. Its only when you're walking to the enter that you realize that you're actually pretty nervous.
"Yosh! You can do it (Y/n)! ", you say out loud while building up courage and entering the school with a smile.
While being totally oblivious of a certain yellow haired guy that was behind you abd that did certainly notice you.

>>???'s POV<<

I was walking to my new school and while doing so, thats when I saw a really pretty girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair. 'ehhh? Who is she? I might try to talk to her.', I thought. But saddly, before I even have the chance to speak up, she's gone in a "flash".
"Aww that's too bad!~~", I pout because I missed my chance.

>>Back to Reader-chan<<

After some time, you discovered that you actually have to pass some tests to know in which class you will actually be placed. Soon after changing into your p.e clothes, you got ready to fight. But before the test begin, you bump into some guy. "O-oh I'm so sorry! Its my fa-", you stop talking seeing a very cute green haired boy in front of you. You could say that he was really cute, even if he was taller than you. He sees you and his eyes open wide. " A-ah no its my fault i-im sorry for bum-bumping into you!", he says with his cheeks kinda red.
'U-uh why's his face red like that? Is he ok!?', you being yourself you ask him, your face now closer to his:" A-are you ok? Your face is all red!" He blushes more and says shyly while pointing at your chest's area, not making eye contact. " I-Im ok! But cou-could you be m-more careful?" After the information went through your brain, you blushes and bow apologizing. " A-ah!! I-Im so sorry th-that it had t-to happen to you...!" you don't know his name so you cant say it. " Ah! My name is Izuku Midoriya, its nice to me-meet you!" He smiles a cheesy smile at you and you answer back with a sweet smile which makes Izuku-kun blush. Hearing the rules, you look seriously at your new friend and say cheerfully:" Then... Izuku-kun good luck!~ And see you later.~ " you wave at him walking to the front of the group. " G-good luck (y/l/n)-san! ", he says back happily.