🔱Chapter 9: Cavalry vs. Monster 🔱

Author-nim:...Hmm maybe I should say something, or not?? XD

Lets simply go and read since it has been a while since I posted some chapters. ×∆× OMG LIKE JUST TOO LONG OF A NO CHAPTERS PERIOD...SORRY!!! ㅠ^ㅠ

Anyway,
Enjoy-u young heroines!~

+ Ultra. (☆^ー^☆)

¶M¶

Warning: More Violence and Bloody Scene coming! There can also be some cursing!

-*-*-*-*-*-*-

>Some time passed as now All Might is fighting the Nomu - Still (Y/n)'s POV<

You where looking in shock and horror All Might being brought in the portal that was meant to cut him in half, like the black-purple portal maker told the number one hero. But you where not going to stay there and see the number One Hero that you admire be killed in front of your own eyes which meant that you were ready to fight violently to save him.

Here you try to analyze the situation and your environment but then your body decides to move on his own as you are now in front of the portal man and that your leg go to kick the metal thing that you saw earlier on him and that you guess it is a weak point of his. As your leg is a few inches away from the body a spot of red and ash-blonde appears and pin the smoky villain to the ground threatening him of exploding his face if he even tried to run away or fight back. For once their actions makes you smile as you turn yourself toward the other villains that are the Nomu and the hand guy named Shigaraki as you heard from the portal guy.

' It is now your turn and I am not going to be gentle this time round! ', you think as you stare at the Nomu holding the Number One Hero by the waist trying to bring him in the portal, but then he suddenly gets frozen so that he cannot bring All Might any further in the ground. You appear right beside the Nomu as you charge your arm in electricity giving him a powerful hit that broke him in pieces and that also made in the process a strong wind pushing the big monster away from All Might, one of your teacher. 

At this the hand guy shuts up and he lift his hands to go and scratch his neck as a nervous or irritated tic of his that seems. He then starts mumbling things such as 'Game over' and 'Why can't it go as I planned?' which you use as an opportunity to approach him but as you are about to reach him a giant fist hits the floor in front of you destroying it in a powerful punch shocking you.

Your eyes open wide in shock and horrification as in front of you there is a still in one piece and intact looking Nomu staring down at you menacingly ready to destroy the threat toward his "master". You bite your lower lip annoyed as you yell:" Ho-How is it possible?! It was totally split in two and then into pieces by my attack!! Tch, stay right there you ass, I am going to destroy yo--", as you are talking pissed off a strong voice cuts you by saying:" Young (L/n)!! Don't do this since this thing is way too dangerous! Get away from it! ", screams authoritatively All Might from behind you. You honestly want to argue with him, but you know well that you should listen to him since he is right. And that is simply because after being cut in two by the portal closing on him and being hit by your power, the monster is still on his feet looking like nothing happened.

You step back and that is to avoid right in time another punch from the mysterious creature which in reflex you charge your arm of electricity and throw multiple electric needles toward the dark purplish enemy. There is a few that stuck into him but he does not even flinch and at the same moment you realize why he was still alive; his wounds are healing at an abnormal short amount of time.