💥 Chapter 8: Shocking Hit 💥

Author-nim: Hey guys!~ How you doing? Here is the following where you are going to fight with Aizawa but after sometime you will literally fly away because of a shock. Anyway, you will understand as you read. ;3
And sorry I'm so late! T^T

Enjoy-u!~

Plus Ultra! (☆^ー^☆)

¶Melki-nim¶

~☆~~☆~~☆~~☆~

>Still (Y/n)'s POV<

You were putting villains on the ground one after the other as you come across a bigger enemy with a mask that is a bit bigger than All Might. He looks down at you as he says with a deep-ass voice:"Hahaha! I'm going to crush you kid!", he goes to hit you but he is just too slow. You easily dodge it and end up jumping in the air, charging energy in your leg and kicking the man in the face putting him K.O as he flies away in the air going through multiple walls. You put your hands on your hips and say in a sassy tone:"Eh? Weren't you supposed to crush me? Isn't it the opposite that just happened?~ Hahaha!", you laugh as you see something from the corner of your left eyes and turn to look at it.

The villain was going to use his quirk which looked like its lazer eyes. (looks like the pic, sorry xD)

You jump away as you see the floor where you were moments ago burnt by his lazer

You jump away as you see the floor where you were moments ago burnt by his lazer. "Why did you move pretty girl, it would have ended your life without pain? Also know that this is not perso--", he is interrupted as you try to punch him not letting him the time to use his quirk. He stops your blows with his hands as he tries to hit you, but you simply dodge them as you attack back. When you grow bored you charge your body with electricity in order to stunt him, but as you are about to hit him another villain plans to attack you from behind.

You turn and go to hit him as you say:"Don't you dare interfere!", you say going to hit a muscled man made out of metal. At the last seconds you remark his physic which make you loose concentration. As you hit the man a big electric sound is heard and a big explosion of electricity hits you three fighting as you fly away from the fight in a fast speed because of the impact. Before the scene disappears from you eyes, the last thing you see is the lazer man and the metal man on the ground burnt K.O.

>3rd POV<

Denki is fighting villains with Momo and Jiro when suddenly Jiro pushes the blondie on the villain as she says:" I will use you as a human stunt gun!", and she hides with Momo under the sheet looking thing. Denki touches the enemies and shock them as they are pilled up together when suddenly something happen. The villains that where shocked are hit by something that smacks them and project them a few meters away. When the villains are all on the ground or trapped, Momo lift the sheet to look at the surrounding and Denki only to hear another familiar voice. " O-oh Denki-kun its you!! Are you o--Wait what the fak, what happened to you Denkou-kun!?!? ", says an...excited (y/n)?