🎉 Chapter 2 : Welcome to...U.A!~ 🎉

Autor M. Note: No time to waste! Lets read instead.

Enjjoyy~~

-M
~~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~~

[THE NEXT DAY]

Today wasn't like yesterday, you woke up sooner than usual and you prepared yourself for the day to come. And now you were sitting at the table, eating your breakfast while enjoying being with your mom when she says:" Sweetie, Im not going to be home when you will arrive from school. I'll be working late, but Im sure you know what to do. ", she says kissing your forehead. You finish eating, brush your teeth & you peck her on the forehead back. " Yes mom I know, love you.~", "Be careful (y/n)-chii, have fun and i love you too!~" You smile as you walk out of your house, one thought in mind: That right now you are walking to your dream school.

>> time pass fast, when you are a girl that can go as fast as light ;) <<

You are walking, trying to find your class, while looking at the names of the ones aroud you '1-A, 1-A, 1-A... Ah! No its class 2-A..', you think to yourself. While you were walking, you fail to see that the student in front of you stopped. Fortunately at the last seconds you see him and take a step back, only to make you fall on your butt with a "Oofff". The student that is in front of you is a spiky red haired guy. He hears you ooffing and turns your way. Seeing that you are on the ground, he kinda panick and apologize. " Ohh-Im sorry I stopped so abruptly!... Xsa, its not manly to make a girl fall like that! " He mumbles seriously. " Here, let me help you.~", he smiles while handing his hand. You gladly accept it with a small chuckle as he helps you up. " Its ok...it was my fault for not looking in front of me. Im (y/n) (y/l/n) and Im searching for the class 1-A. Would you actually know where it is? " His pretty red eyes lit up. " Hi (y/l/n)-chan! Im Eijiro Kirishima, hope we can be good friends.~" He scratch the back of his head." Aaanndd... Im actually in class 1-A too, but I dont know where it is... Because this school is HUGE!...sorry about that."

'This red headed guy named Eijiro-kun is actually quite cute.', you think to yourself with a small smile.

That's when right behind him you see [1-B] & on the next class its written [1-A] on it. Your eyes start sparkling as you point out the class. " Ei-Eijiro-kun I found it! The class is just right there!" He turns around and he looks back at you with "fire" in his eyes. " Lets go (y/l/n)-chan! " As he says that, he takes your wrist and he walks up to the class. He has long legs so you have to walk-jog to follow his speed. Yeah, you being a small girl. (A/n: If you are a tall girl please deal with it! >^<)

You two enter the class and all the students that were in it turned their heads your way, and eventually to Eijiro's hand holding your wrist. Not wanting to have false rumours about you & Eijiro-kun, you quickly take your wrist out of his grip. You thank Eijiro with small pinked cheeks as you look at the students that are going to be in the same class as you.

Your eyes lit up when you see that Izuku and Ochaco are in the same class as you. A smile appear on your face as you walk up to them. "Oh! Its (y/n)-chan! Hiii!~~", Ochaco says as she sees you approaching them, waving at you. " Hiii Ochaco-chan and Izuku-kun! Im so happy we're in the same class.~ ", you say as you wave back. " I mean, I was sure you two were going to make it!~ Hehe. " You feel someone staring at you, curious you look at the person...only to see a guy with spiky ash-blonde hair & crimson red eyes. Realizing that you two are making eye contact, he 'tch' and look away with slightly pink cheeks.
'Whats with the boys? Why are they reacting like that to me? What have I done for them reacting like that?', you thought slightly confused. Izuku sees you staring at the spiky blonde haired guy and he says:" Ah, that's Kacchan--" the blonde guy stares at him like he wants to kill him. "A-h-ah I mean Bakugou Katsuki! I've known him since Im a little kid. ", " Oh, would you know why he's staring at me like that? " Izuku nods negatively. " N-no sorry."
'Ughhh... Must be my appearance. But why do I have big breasts for my age!?! Is it to contrast with my small height?? Normally a normal 16 year old girl would still be growing and they wouldn't normally have a chest as big as mine!... Ughh life.', you sigh while thinking about it.