📚 Chapter 5: Class Rep 📚

Author-nim: Hiya guys!~
This chapter will be one where you will get to choose your class rep and I want to tell you that I changed it a "little" bit since your character has been added in the story...Especially since you are the type to sometimes say what you have to say.

Enjoy-u!~

¶Melki-nim¶

(C/NN): Cute Nickname
-Like in example your name is Yuuna then they only take the beginning making Yuu-chan.
-or a cute nickname about your quirk, like Pika-chan or Chu-chan. 😂😂 Anyhow, these are examples if you really have no ideas.~

EDITED PART

⚠️ WARNING: This part is LONGER than the others! ⚠️

~°🌟~💦~~•~~💦~🌟°~

[A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER, AFTER THE VILLAIN-HERO EXERCISE]

You were walking to school when you notice a huge crowd of reporters waiting in front of UA's main gate. You 'tch' annoyed until you see a familiar green haired head being interrogated by the reporters. You only walk your way trough them saying 'excuse me' until you arrive to Izuku and take his arm with yours walking away with him in the entry of the school. His cheeks becomes pink as he says:" (Y/-(Y/n)-san!?! ", then the woman reporter asks you:" Hmm, hey there! How is it to be taught by the number one superhero, All Might?! ", hearing this you stop and look at her answering with a:" Being thaught by All Might is simply an honour and motivation for us heroes-to-be...Well, I know that's not what you want to hear, so have a good day. ", you bow slightly and restart walking with Izuku by your side.

As you two walk away, you hear behind you a male reporter say:" Wa-wait isn't she the daughter of The Hawk Eyes!?? Isn't she the kid that was in that incident a couple of years ago? ", hearing this you bite your lips as this is something you do not want to remember, especially since its a secret you want to keep from your classmates.

Izuku looks at you confused and asks:" Hmm, what is he talking about (Y/n)...If its okay to ask you? ", you look up at him to see Izuku scratching his cheek with his finger. He's just so adorable that you can't completely lie to him, so you decide to tell him a SMALL part of it. You put a smile on your face and say:" Oh...That, it's nothing special...Its just when I was out with my parents a strong villain suddenly attacked us. You can say that its where I lost my dad... That's all I want to say for now. ", you say as you look at the ground and bite your lips nervously. When you look back up at him you could see that Izuku feels bad about asking as he adds:" Oh right...I remember, sorry for asking I shouldn't haha. ", he laughs nervously.

At his comment you can't help but be surprised:" Wa-wait how do you know about that!?! Adults would normally know, but you are of my age! ", you calm down and continue:" Is it because of your...Hero obsession? Hehe ", you chuckle as you two enter in the school. Izuku only blushes a little bit as he smiles sheepishly while scratching the back of his head saying:" Haha, you could say that! Its because your mother is just so cool! She has a better view than eagles which are the animals with the best eyesight! The falcons and eagles can see up to 3.2 km away, but your mother can see up to 10 km away! She can also see through things such as walls! Its just so awesome!! ", he says with his eyes glittering as he talks about it passionately.

You chuckle but then disagree with a:" Yeah, but that's not always cool when you are living with the Hawk eye. You got no privacy for some things...But anyway, I think that All Might is way cooler than my mom! ", You say as you enter your dear classroom, 1-A. As you two walk up to your desk, Izuku tries to persuade you that your mom's quirk is as admirable as All Might's, but you slimply won't accept it in order to tease him.