Chapter One

It had been a long day of filming with the squad and everyone was exahuasted. They were filming a new three part series for Shanes channel and it took all their time. 

It was late and everyone decided to stay over at Shanes because they would have to wake up early anyway. Shane and Ryland were getting ready for bed upstairs, Garrett was already asleep on the sofa and Andrew and Morgan were talking in the kitchen.

"Excited to get up in 4 hours?" asked Andrew

"Sure, I love going up at 5 in the morning." Morgan answered sarcastically

They both laughed quiely, trying not to wake up everybody else.

"We should probably also go to sleep, I need my sleep and I don't want to look even uglier than I already do" said Morgan.

Andrew was about to say that he thought she was beautiful but he didn't want to make it awkward so he just laughed a little. 

Because Garrett had taken the sofa there was just the one little sofa left in Morgans room that Andrew could sleep on. 

"Are you sure this is ok? You can sleep with me in my bed if it's too small." 

"No, it's totally fine, I'll fit. But thanks" answered Andrew and smiled.

He really wanted to sleep next to Morgan and hold her in his arms but he was to nervous to do anything like that. And Morgan probably didn't feel the same way as he did anyways.

Morgan tried not to look disapointed when Andrew said that he could sleep on the sofa, she knew that the sofa could fit Andrew but she just wanted an excuse to be near him. 

Andrew was getting changed in the room while Morgan was in the bathroom taking of her make up and brushing her teeth. Shane had borrowed him a t-shir that he could sleep in because he hadn't planned to stay over, so he changed into that and took of his jeans. 

Morgan had changed into her pyjamas in the bathroom, she was wearing a tight tank top with some lace at the top and a pair of pyjamashorts. She came out of the bathroom and saw Andrew taking of his shirt. He hadn't seen her yet so she hurried back to the bathroom. She knew that he was fit but not that he was that fit. It was hard not to stare at his defined abs. She went back out when he had changed into his t-shirt and god it looked so good on him, even though she preffered him without a shirt. 

Morgan came out of the bathroom and Andrew was trying not to stare and look all blushed. She was so hot in that tight tank top and short shorts, it showed of her figure perfectally, and he hoped to god that she hadn't noticed him staring. 

The clock was now half one in the morning so they had about four and half hours until they had to be up again. Morgan got into her bed and Andrew laid on the sofa. It was quiet for a while and then Andrew said;

"Goodnight, Morgan"  

Morgan smiled and answered;

"Goodnight, Andrew"

Authours note:

So this is my first EVER fanfiction so bare with me, but I think I have an idea of where this is going. I just love both Andrew and Morgan and think they would be so cute together. 

Let me know what you think so far and feel free to leave constructive criticism so I can improve :)