Chapter Seven

It was now late in the evening and Shane and Ryland was home from their vacation. They were going to bed because the next day the howl squad would start to film a new video for Shanes channel. Morgan and Andrew had decided to wait to tell Shane and Ryland after they had shot everything for the new video, just so they wouldn't be distracted by the news. 

Morgan was also back home, she got home just a bit before Shane and Ryland and she was now laying in her bed, texting Andrew as usual. It got late really quickly and everyone was going to be up fairly early for the new video they were gonna shoot, so they texted goodnight and went to bed. 

-8am-

Andrew woke up when his alarm went off, even though he had gone to bed fairly late he felt energized. Everyone was going to be at Shanes at 9 so he got up and started to get ready. He showered, got dressed, ate breakfast, packed all the gear and then he was out the door, heading to Garretts house to pick him up. 

He pulled up at his house and went to knock on the door. 

"COME IN" Garrett yelled.

When Andrew came in he immediatly noticed that everything was a bit of a mess, but that was only normal for Garrett.
As usual, Garrett wasn't ready yet. He was looking for Benjamin because god forbid he couldn't go anywhere without that doll. Andrew had seen this coming so he had planned to come to Garretts extra early so they wouldn't be late to Shanes house. 

After like a five minutes of them both looking around his house for Benjamin they finally found him/her in the freezer, which was rather odd, well not that odd considering it was Garretts house. They both bursted out laughing. 

"Oh yeah, I probably left him there when I was getting ice cream" Garrett said in his high pitched voice while laughing. 

"Of course you did" Andrew answered amuzed. 

They were now off to Shanes house and the car ride took about 20 minutes. They jammed out to some music and after some time Garrett lowered the music. 

"Sooo...have you and Morgan decided when to tell Shane and Ryland yet? 

"Well yeah, we was thinking of telling them after we have shot this video. Just so that the attention isn't on us, you know?" 

"Yeah, I totally get it. But GOD I'm so exited for them to know aswell" Garret said.

"Me too" Andrew answered  while smiling. 

They had now arrived at Shanes house and everyone sat on the sofa, Shane talking about his ideas for the video.
Morgan and Andrew sat next to each other, a bit closer than usual. Morgan had a hard time focusing on what Shane was saying because she was so aware of Andrew next to her. How the side of their legs touched and how his foot ocasionally brushed hers. 

She heard something about Kathy Griffin and next thing she knows everyone, including Shanes mom, is in the car heading to Kathy Griffins house. Andrew is filming Shane and Morgan tries not to stare to much at him, he noticed her looking and he gave her a quick glance and a smile which made her heart beat a little faster. 

They were now at Kathy Griffins house and she was showing them around the house.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen-" Kathy started

"OMG, Omg the bags!" Ryland screamed exitidly 

They were in Kathys big walk in closet and everyone was impressed. Morgan started looking around and Andrew had to film her, even though he tried not to film her to much it was hard not to.

He turned the camera and started filming Shane while he was walking behind him and suddenly he tripped over something hard. It was a little stool at the end of the closet. Shane and Andrew started to laugh and Morgan sneakly walked at the other side.

"Coming for my brand?" 

Andrew started to laugh hysterically and Shane joined him. Morgan couldn't help but to smile when she heard his laugh, it was one of her favorite things about him. 
Andrew realised that he maybe laughed a  bit too much at Morgans comment and he hoped that Shane didn't think it was weird. 

It had gone a few hours and they were now leaving Kathy Griffins house, everyone had had a really nice time. 

They dropped Shanes mother off at her house and everyone else went to Shanes house to chill out a bit. 

Garrett immediatley suggested that they could get take out from Cipotle which everyone thought was a great idea. After a while the Chipotle came and they got to the sofa and ate while watching a movie. 

Ryland sat next to Shane, a bit cuddled up. Garrett sat in the middle of the sofa, Shane on his left side and Morgan on his right. Andrew sat next to Morgan with is arm behind her, on the top of the sofa. He felt that that was how close he could get to her without Ryland and Shane thinking much about it. 

Tomorrow they were gonna start editing on the Kathy Griffin video so Shane had offered Andrew to sleep over at the sofa in the living room. He gladly accepted because it was already late and he would be forced to wake up really early if he went to his place. 

-1am- 

The movie was over, Garrett had left and Andrew fixed the sofa so he could sleep on it. He laid down the pillow and blanket that Shane had got him and then changed into one of Shanes spare t-shirts. 

Ryland and Shane was already upstairs and Morgan in her room, changing into pyjamas. Andrew laid on the sofa, trying to hear if Shane and Ryland was still up but he couldn't hear anything. 

Some more minutes passed and he was sure that Shane and Ryland was already asleep. He went up quietly, walking on his tiptoes over to Morgans room. He knocked lightly and then opened the door.

"Are you awake?" he wispered.

"Yeah" Morgan answered.

Morgan laid in her bed and gestured with her hand that Andrew should lay beside her. He got round the bed and laid down, putting one arm around her waist and pulling her close. They were spooning. His face was at her neck and Morgan could feel his every breath against her skin. 

"What if I fall asleep now and then Shane and Ryland notice tomorrow morning that I'm in your bed an not on the sofa" Andrew asked.

"Well they always like to sleep in and you wake up pretty early as I recall...plus if they notice, it would just be a fun way to tell them that we are together" 

Andrew laughed a bit.

"I guess that's one way to tell them. I sure do not want to go back to that sofa when I can have you in my arms" 

"Then stay" Morgan answered smiling. 

They kissed and said goodnight. Morgan listened to Andrews steady breathing which made her relax and soon enough they both were asleep...

Authors note:

Hey everyone! Feels like forever since I updated. I have started my summerjob so it's taking up some time but I also have a little hard time coming up with ideas so please write a comment or message me if you want something specific to happend. I'm open for requests. 

AND OMG! Thank you for 1,7K reads! It's unbelievable, I didn't think that anyone would read this to be honest haha. But I am so happy that people seem to like the story!