Chapter Six

Disclaimer: This chapter contains a bit of smut and is not sutible for everyone (younger readers)

Andrew and Morgan was now standing in the lift of Andrews apartmentbuilding. It was quite a high building and he lived on the 7th floor out of 9. The building was quite old school and it had a lot details on the exterior. They went inside to his apartment and Morgan was quickly amazed by the view he had over the city, it was beautiful.

Andrew showed her around the place and he could tell that she loved his apartment.

"Andrew this is so amazing! I didn't know you had a killer apartment, how much is Shane paying you hahah"

"Hahaha, thank you. Yeah Shane is truly the best boss I've ever had" he said.

Andrew started to prepair two drinks for them, both alcohol free because Morgan couldn't drink yet. Morgan sat on his sofa, sipping on her drink while Andrew was preparing and heating the food he had made earlier.

"I was thinking we could eat on the balcony, you can sit there and I will be out with the food soon" Andrew said smiling to Morgan.

"Okey, you know I could get used to this. You cooking food for me" Morgan said while going to the balcony with her drink in her hand.

Andrew smiled at that comment, he really hoped she would like the food he had made. He put all the tacos on one plate for them to take from because he had already made the table outside on the balcony.

"Taaadaaa" Andrew said when he came out on the balcony. Morgan shined when she saw what he had made for them.

"Tacos! You really are the best"

The balcony was quite big and it had a section with a cosy outdoor sofa with a lot of fairylights and plants. On the other side there was the round table they were sitting at now. Andrew had made the table, trying to make it romantic by putting two candles on the table and more at the sofa table. It was all very cosy.

It was starting to get dark outside and you could see all the lights from the city of LA. They ate and sat and talked about everything and nothing, laughing at every little thing. They always had fun together.

A bit later it started to get a bit chilly so they went inside, sat down on the sofa and started to cuddle and talk more. Morgans phone buzzed and she saw that it was a text from Ryland.

R: Hey sis, we can't make it home tonight. The stupid flight got canceled so we're coming home tomorrow night instead.

M: Oh Tea, well I'll see you tomorrow then.

Shane and Ryland was away on a little holiday, just the two of them, and Shanes mom had the dogs because they didn't trust Morgan to take care of them after the one time she forgot to let them out and one of them peed inside the house.

"So Shane and Ryland are not coming home tonight, their plane got canceled so they are coming home tomorrow night" Morgan said to Andrew.

"Oh, ok...do you want to stay over" Andrew asked hoping she would say yes.

"I would love to, if you want me to" Morgan said while looking into his deep brown eyes.

"Of course I would" he said smiling and then kissing her on the lips.

The kiss was tender but it soon started to be more powerful and passionate. Andrews hand traced down Morgans back, to her waist and then to the her butt. He broke the passionate kiss and started to kiss her immediatley on the neck. Morgans hands were now under Andrews shirt, feeling every muscle in his back tense when she touched him. She loved how her every touch affected him.