Chapter Ten

Disclaimer: contains smut, may not be appropriate for every reader

It was a few months after Morgan and Andrew had confessed their love for each other and the whole gang was out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. They were celebrating Shane and Andrews success on the Jeffrey Star and Jake Paul series.

They were all sitting around a big round table, Andrew and Morgan beside each other at one side. Ryland and Shane on the other side and Garrett on the side of them, between Shane and Andrew.

"So what do you guys want?" Shane asked
"The steak seems nice" Andrew answered
"Yeah... I'm thinking of getting that too" Ryland said

After like 20 minutes the food came. It all looked and smelled amazing. They were all taking pictures and sharing to various platforms as you do.

After the dinner they ordered desert. Morgan and Garrett got a chocolate cake thing. Shane and Ryland shared a cheesecake. And Andrew got a tiramisu.

Morgan was just in a sentence when she felt a hand on her bare leg. Andrew was tracing her thigh and it startled her. She could see that he had a little grin on his face.
"Morgan, what is it?" Garrett asked
"Oh, no nothing. I just bit my tongue."

She could feel him teasing her, going up and down slowly and getting closer every time. She had trouble keeping up on what the others were saying. She wanted him to stop but also not. It felt so good.
"Excuse me, I just have to go to the toilet" Morgan said and got up.
Andrew took his hand quickly off her leg and smiled at her.
He sat and talked for a few more minutes and then went to the bathroom as well.

He saw Morgan stand outside the toilets in the hallway. When he came over she punched him on the arm.
"Why did you do that!?"
"I wanted to tease you a bit. Make you all excited."
"Well you succeeded, happy?"
"Very" he said while moving his body closer to hers. Her back was pushed up against the wall and Andrews body was touching hers. He kissed her neck and collarbone. Morgan's hands were around his neck.
They were still outside the toilets and lucky for them no one had caught them yet.
"Andrew, we- we can't. We have to get back to the others" Morgan said between breaths.
Andrew realised that too but he really wanted to keep this going. He gave her some more kisses before answering.
"Alright, you go first and I'll come after and then we'll continue this at home later."
She smiled and gave him a kiss on the lips before she left to the others.

"Everything's alright?" Shane asked when Morgan sat down at the table.
"Yeah, it was just a long line" she said and smiled. She tried not to blush because she tend to do that when she lied.

A few moments later Andrew arrived at the table and they all decided that they would pay and leave. It was late and Garrett got to his car and drove back to his place while the others got to Rylands G to drive back to the house. (Shane and Rylands new house)
Andrew had stayed at the house for a few days because Morgan was there but also because Shane and him were discussing new ideas.

When they got home they all chilled a bit down at the sofa before heading to bed. Shane and Ryland got up to their room with the dogs while Andrew and Morgan went to the guest bedroom that was their bedroom unofficially. They changed into pyjamas and laid under the covers. Andrew was just sleeping in his boxers because he always got warm and Morgan slept in an oversized t-shirt.

Andrew took his thumb and index finger under Morgans chin and met her lips with his. They kissed tenderly, Morgan laying on her back while Andrew was laying beside her, holding himself up with his elbow so that he was a bit on top of Morgan. She put her right hand on his back and squeezed slightly, making him grunt. They rolled around and Morgan was now on top of Andrew. She was sitting on him and he started to caress her thigh.
"Remember this?" he smirked.
"I do" she answered and kissed him passionately on the lips. He kissed back with the same eager and placed his hands on her hips and held her close. A moment later they both sat up and Andrew took off her shirt and proceeded to kiss her neck. Morgan made sounds of pleasure and started to move her hands in his hair, making it all messy. He loved when she did that. He kept kissing her neck but kept going down to her boobs which made her head tilt back in pleasure.
"Mmm...Andrew" moaned Morgan.
He loves it when she said his name, it turned him on even more which made him to turn her over, so that he was on top. He started to place soft kisses down her chest and stomach, making her shiver by pleasure. He then took off her panties slowly.

Their bodies were moving in sync and sounds of pleasure were escaping their lips. At the start they were moving slow, taking the time on every movement but soon they were moving quicker and quicker. Ecstasy filled their bodies, they were breathing heavily and collapsed on the bed. Andrew rolled over so he was next to Morgan, both laying on their backs still out of breath. Andrew turned his head and kissed her softly on the temple.
"I love you, Morgan" he whispered against her skin.
"I love you too, Andrew" she said and smiled. 
Their lips met and they laid in each others arm until they fell asleep. 

Authors note:

Hey!

Long time no see. I know it's been a while but now, finally, you get an update that many have requested. Let me know what you think!

I really feel like I have to get back to writing again, this may not be my best work but I'm starting to get into it again so that's fun.

Please leave a comment if you'd like, it really helps a lot or vote because it shows if people like it or not. 

Have a good one. 
Until next time.