Chapter Three

It was now around eleven o'clock at night. Everyone was going to sleep because it had been a long day of travelling.

They were not supposed to sleep for too long though because Shane had made everyone set an alarm for 3 o'clock when it was time for the ghost hunt.

Morgan laid in her bed and she felt she was near to drift of to sleep. She then heard a strange noise from the bathroom. It sounded almost like someone was scratching something out of metal. Her eyes quickly shut open and she felt a shiver through her while body, she went icecold even though she laid under a warm big cover.

She couldn't sleep there, she was terrified. She figured she could go up to Shane and Ryland but she was too scared to walk up those tiny dark stairs. Instead she walked out of her room and knocked on Andrews door.

"Oh, hey Morgan. Is everything ok?" he asked while his eyes looked strait into hers with concern.

"I heard a scary sound in my room and everything went cold...so I was wondering, could I sleep with you tonight?" she asked while fidgiting nervously with her hands.

"Of course you can, come in." he said smiling, trying to make Morgan more at ease.

He placed his hand on her back to lead her into the room and she shivered when his warm fingers touched her bare cold skin.

"Omg, Morgan your'e freezing. I will start a fire going"

"Thanks" she said while smiling a weak smile, she still felt a bit shaken up.

"You can lay in the bed while I get the fire started"

She went to lay in the bed and she noticed that the cover smelled just like him, his natural earthy smell with a hint of his deoderant. God she loved how he smelled. She dreamt of laying in his arms and having her head buried in his bare chest.

Andrew just got the fire started and looked up at Morgan laying in the bed. She looked so cute in his bed. He got up and crawled into the bed beside her.

"Are you still cold?"

"Yeah a little, but the fire is helping"

"Come closer, I can hold you till your'e warm again"

"O-okay" she said nervously. She was suprised that Andrew wanted to cuddle, maybe he liked her aswell. No he just wanted to be nice, he couldn't feel the same as she did.

Andrew put is arm around her waist and pulled her close, with his other arm around her body, so that their bodys molded into eachother. His face was at her neck and she felt his warm breathing agains her skin. She felt so safe and she never wanted this to end.

She was so close to him and still he wanted her even closer. He wanted to plant kisses over her howl body and trace all her beautiful curves. He wanted to wisper nonesense in her ear and make her feel safe and loved. He was crazy about her.

The fire had burnt out and it was later in the night. Andrew was sure Morgan was asleep so he wispered "God, you are beautiful Morgan. I want to be yours so badly".

Morgan felt her heart starting to race when she heard what Andrew had said. Was this real? Was she dreaming? Had he just said that he wanted to be hers? Every possible thought raced through Morgans head. She didn't know if it was real or not.

Morgan debated if she would say anything back but she had laid quiet for too long now so if she answered now it would be weird. She did a mental note to herself that she would make sure to show him how much she liked him when they had to be up later for the ghost hunt.

-3 AM-

Andrews alarm on his phone went off, and they woke up slowly. They were still in eachothers arms but even closer than before, if that was even possible. Andrew shut the alarm off and they laid in bed for a couple more minutes. Morgan fell back to sleep and Andrew was just about to when he heard a loud knock on the door.

"Shit" he grunted. Morgan was still asleep, he didn't understand how she could sleep through that loud knock.

He went to answer the door in his boxers and t-shirt, still tired and not realizing he wasn't wearing any pants.

Shane and Garrett was at the door and Ryland was next to them banging on Morgans door.

"We were just about to try to knock down the door, we have been knocking for like a minute. And Morgan isn't answering her door" said Shane.

"Oh I'm sorry, I shut down the alarm and I guess we overslept"

"We?"

"Right, Morgan is here. She heard a scary noise in her room earlier and she didn't want to be alone."

"Ryland you can stop knocking, Morgan is in Andrews room" said Shane

They all went into Andrews room and Morgan started to wake up slowly. Garrett, Ryland and Shane all had a smug grin on their lips.

"Sooo, you guys slept together?" Garrett asked

"Well, yeah...I mean no.. you know what I mean!" answered Andrew awkwardly.

The others laughed but Ryland seemed a bit uncomfartable, it was his sister after all.

Morgan started to wake up properly now and she realized that EVERYONE was in the room. She got up quickly and felt really embarrassed. Not because anything really had happend between Andrew and her but still, she knew that everyone was gonna tease them about this later.

Garrett shot Andrew a look which he knew meant that he knew how he really felt about Morgan. Well, shit. That probably meant that Shane and Ryland also knew, or suspected something.

"Ok, well you guys get dressed and then we will meet downstairs in five" said Shane.

Everyone left the room and Andrew and Morgan was alone again.

"I guess we have to hurry, can you wait for me outside my room so I can change?" asked Morgan.

"Yeah, I will change now and then wait outside for you"

"Good, see you then" Morgan said while smiling.

Morgan left the room and Andrew got dressed. He picked up his jeans that laid on the floor. Oh god it really looked like something had happend between us two last night he thought. The bed was a mess and his clothes laid on the floor. He could just imagine what went through the guys head when they saw him answering the door in boxer shorts while Morgan laid in the messy bed. He tried not to think about it to much. He put on his jeans and changed his shirt and then he was out the door, waiting for Morgan.

Morgan was in her room getting changed, she felt embarrassed but she still couldn't stop smiling. She couldn't stop thinking about Andrew and how he had held her so tight all night.
She changed into a cropped t-shirt and a pair of black leggings, feeling comfartable and cute. She also put on some perfume which she hoped Andrew would like.

Morgan went out of the room to see Andrew waiting, they went downstairs, hurrying a little because they were already late.

Now everybody was downstairs and it was time for the ghost hunt to begin...

Authors note:

Hope you like this chapter, it was fun to write. Feel free to leave feedback and tell me what you think so far of the story. And of course I am always open to ideas.

Next chapter will be up soon so be sure to leave me ideas if you want anything special to happen in the next one :)