Chapter Four

They had just begun the ghost hunt. Andrew filmed with the camera and Shane and Garrett had different ghost equipment that detected sound and temperature. 

They went around the Inn, exploring, taking pictures with flash and seeing if there were any orbs. It didn't happen anything mayor but they did hear a lot of weird sounds. Morgan and Shane especially noticed things because ghost likes them. 

Morgan tried to always be near Andrew because he made her feel safe. This ment that Andrew filmed her quite a bit. They filmed till it was a little over 4am and decided they were all tired and that they could film more in the morning. They did get a lot of fottage from the ghost hunt which they could use. 

-4AM-

They all went back to their rooms and made a deal that everyone would be downstairs at nine for breakfast. Ryland, Shane and Garrett went to their rooms on the fourth floor and Andrew and Morgan went to the third floor. 

"So Andrew, could I sleep with you again...I don't think I can sleep alone after that ghost hunt" asked Morgan.

Andrew smiled "Yeah of course, I don't think I can sleep alone either" 

Morgan felt all fuzzy inside which she didn't think was possible after a ghost hunt but that was what Andrew Siwicki made to her. 

Andrew opened the door with the key and held it open so Morgan could go inside. They were exhausted so they changed into pyjamas and went to lay in the bed. They snuggled up which felt very natural now. Like they had been doing it forever. Andrew held Morgan, being the big spoon. 

Morgan felt that this was the perfect time to tell him how she felt. She turned around so they were facing eachother, their faces very close. Andrew looked at her a bit confused but he was smiling, that sweet smile which she loved. 

"What is it?" asked Andrew.

"Ok so I don't know how I'm going to say this so I'm just going to......I like you Andrew. Like. A LOT." Morgan said while burying her face in her hands, not daring to look up at his reaction.

Andrew took away her hands from her face and held him in his, he was smiling. She also started to smile.

"God Morgan, I like you as well. Like really really really really really...."

Morgan started laughing while he kept going till he finished "...much" 

They both started to laugh, feeling reveald. They stopped  laughing after a while and just starting to look into eachothers eyes. Andrews beautiful sweet brown eyes and Morgans clear blue eyes.

 Andrew got closer and put his hand on her cheek and then he went in for a kiss. It was the sweetest kiss with so much tenderness. They broke off and smiled. 

They started to kiss again but with much more passion this time. Morgan noticed how soft Andrews lips were against hers.  Andrew started to go in with his tounge which made Morgan moan. He started to trace her figure with his hand and stopped at her lower back where he started to pull her even closer. Morgans hands were now in his hair, making it all messy. He liked the feeling of that and what he could tell so did Morgan. 

After some time they finally slowed down to get some air. They were both out of breath from all of the making out. They smiled and rested their foreheads against eachother. 

"God Morgan, you make me crazy" said Andrew, still out of breath. 

Morgan smiled and gave him a small peck on the lips. She was so happy right now in his arms. It felt like they were the only ones in the world and she never wanted that feeling to go away.

They got back in the position of cuddling, laying on their backs, Andrew holding Morgan while her head laid on his chest. She could hear his heart beating in a steady rythm which made her relax even more. He kissed her on the top of her head and soon they both were asleep. 

-8:30AM-

Andrews alarm went of and he quickly turned it off. Morgan still layed in his arms which meant that everything was real and not just a really good dream he'd had. He laid there for a bit just looking at Morgan and how beautiful she was. He then realized that they couldn't be late again so he started to wake Morgan up.

He started to plant kisses all over her face till she woke up. She slowly opened her beautiful clear blue eyes which he loved. 

"Morning, sleeping beauty" said Andrew with his husky morning voice.

Morgan smiled "Morning, prince charming" answered Morgan. "I like your morning voice, it's sexy" 

"Oh, really now" he said teasingly.

They both laughed and kissed before going up to get dressed. They both decided that the best thing would be to wait a bit before telling the other guys about them. So they had to try to act normal, or as normal as they could, at breakfast. 

-9AM-

Everyone was now downstairs at breakfast, well almost everyone, Garrett had overslept as  usual. 

When Morgan and Andrew got downstairs they saw Ryland and Shane already sitting at a table. They waved at them so they could join. 

"You guys slept well?" Shane asked.

"Well as good you could sleep after a ghost hunt" Morgan answered.

"Yeah, well you two look well rested" Shane said with a smug grin. 

Morgan and Andrew laughed a little and went to the buffet to pick some breakfast. They had to get away from Shane before it got too awkward and they would accidently slip something about them two. 

Ryland and Shane watched Morgan and Andrew taking their food. Ryland turned to Shane "Shane what are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" 

"Oh, come on. You clearly suspect something about the two of them." 

"Well don't you? I am sure that they shared beds after the ghost hunt as well."

"You can't know that!" Ryland said with his voice getting higher at the end.

"Well, my gut says otherwise. Or It's just the bacon I just had" Shane answered. 

"Ok fine, but don't push it. If something is going on, they will tell us eventually." 

"Yeah, your'e right." Shane answered and gave Ryland a quick peck on the lips. 

Even though Shane was going to give them a bit of an easier time, he could still give them a light nudge in the right direction...

Authors note:

So glad to see that people actually read this story :) Didn't think that anyone would think it was any good haha. 

Well anyway, hope you liked this chapter, it got a bit more romantic. Let me know if you want more romance because it's fun to write.