Chapter Two

It was the next day, or the same day depending on how you look at things, and Andrew and Morgan woke up by Shane throwing up the door to the room and singing "Rise and shine, we have tea to spill". 

They both grunted, it was to early to be that excited. 

They both went up and it felt like they hadn't slept at all. They both got dressed, Morgan in the bathroom and Andrew in the room. Andrew was done first and went out to the others.

Garrett still layed on the sofa but he was awake at least. "Did you sleep well?" asked Andrew. 

"Not really, but I probably slept better than you did, you look horrible" Garrett said while laughing. 

"Well someone took the comfortable sofa so I had to sleep on the one in Morgans room"

"Couldn't you sleep with Morgan?, I mean in Morgans bed...with Morgan. God, you know what I mean!" 

"Haha yeah, but i didn't want to intrude" 

Andrew tried not to get flusched read when he answered that. He didn't want Garrett to know that he liked Morgan, not yet at least. Like on cue Morgan entered the room;

 "Goodmorning, guys. Where is Shane and Ryland?" 

"I think Shane is outside getting the car ready and Ryland I don't know..., probably getting ready upstairs" answered Garrett. 

Ryland came downstairs with two full bags and almost at the same time Shane opened the front door and asked "You guys ready?" 

Everyone made their way to the G and put their bags in the trunk. Ryland sat in the drivers seat, Shane in the front seat next to him, Morgan in the middle seat behind them and Andrew to her left side and Garrett to her right side. Then they were off for a day of filming.

Andrew had the camera in his lap and he filmed now and then just to get some shots of them getting to the destination. No one knew though where they were going, except Shane. 

"So, whats the situation about breakfast because I'm starving" asked Morgan.

Everyone laughed a little because it was so typicall of Morgan to talk about food but none the less it was breakfast time and everyone was a bit hungry.

They stopped at Denny's to get some breakfast. They all got pancakes except for Shane who got eggs and bacon. 

Morgan spotted a sign of a smiling pancake and blurted out "Omg, Andrew that's you!" 

"Haha, Oh yeah it is" 

His laugh made her smile even more, she always felt so much better when she heard him laughing, it made her all warm and fuzzy inside. 

They sat in a booth and ate their breakfast. A family sat in a booth behind them and one of the kids blurted out "DAD, you can't eat all the food! There won't be anything left for me!" 

Everyone laughed, Morgan snorted and Shane said "MEEEEEEE". 

30 minutes later they were done at Denny's and hedding to the G. 

"Shaaane, can't you tell us where we are going now?" asked Garrett

"No, but I can say that it may or not be involving ghosts" 

"No, SHANE, I love you but why do we always have to visit haunted places" said Ryland

"It won't be that scary, I promise" answered Shane and looked at the camera and Andrew and made an evil smirk. 

They had been driving for about six hours and they were getting on roads that looked very old. Trees were on both sides of the road and they hadn't seen another car for about 1,2 miles (2km). 

Andrew was filming and he felt that Morgan had gotten closer to him when they got to the old and narrow roads. He wasn't complaining, he didn't like ghost things like Shane did but it did create an excuse to be close to Morgan and comfort her if she needed it. 

A few minutes later they arrived at a big beutiful but creepy looking house in the middle of the woods. 

"Shane, what is this place?" asked Ryland.

"It looks so creepy" Morgan said. 

"Well, this is Deetjen's Big Sur Inn and supostley it's haunted, but also it's beautiful and peacful" ansewed Shane.

"It looks haunted, but weirdly cute" said Andrew. 

They got out of the car and took their things and went inside the inn

They got out of the car and took their things and went inside the inn. Shane went up to the front desk and got their roomkeys. 

"So I have booked four rooms, mine and Rylands is on the top floor, Garretts is next to ours and Morgan and Andrews rooms are on the level bellow us. And oh... you should know that they don't have any televisions, internet, telephone in the rooms and no cell phone coverage. Questions?" Shane said while smiling

"Wait NO INTERNET!?" Ryland and Morgan said in sync.

Shane ignored them and asked the woman behind the front desk if they still served lunch, which they did. They went in to one of the rooms. Everything was made of wood, the ceiling was quite low so Garrett had to bend a little. The room had maybe eight tables that were already set. The walls were covered with different old painting that fit in with the whole cottage feel. 

After they ate everybody went up to their rooms to rest a little. The house had four floors. Shane, Ryland and Garrett went to the top and Morgan and Andrew stayed at the third floor. Their rooms were next to eachother.

Morgan opened the door to her room and it had a big queen bed, a cute armchair with a fireplace next to it and a bookshelf filled with different books. The room had two lamps next to the bed which shone a dim light which made it really cozy. 

Andrews room had also a queen sized bed, a fireplace and cozy lightning. But he also had a beutiful big bath with lit candles around it and rosepeddles in the water. He got to the conclusion that the staff probably thought Shane and Ryland would take this room. 

He blew out the candles but left the water, maybe he would bathe later...

Authours note:

Hope you like this part, I know that I could have kept going with this chapter but I felt that it would probably be to long then. But I assure you that the next chapter will be more of Andrew and Morgan. 

Feel free to leave constructive criticism and ideas :)

Next chapter will be up soon...