Chapter Nine

It was the next morning, it was around 9am and Andrew was making breakfast while Morgan laid in bed, still asleep. He made scrambeled eggs with bacon and some toast which was his favorite. The tv was on and he could here from the bedroom that Morgan started to get up. 

"Good morning" Morgan said while walking into the living room and then kitchen.

"Morning, hope you like eggs and bacon" Andrew answered with a smile.

"You know I do" she said while kissing his bare back. 

Morgan felt a bit nausios this morning but she figured it was from the morning- after pill she had taken after they had sex. She was going on birth control but they hadn't used a condom so she had taken the pill just to be safe, she was also quite hungry so maybe thats why she felt a bit sick. 

She started to make herself and Andrew a coffee while Andrew put their breakfast on the coffee table. 

"You feeling ok this morning?" Andrew asked

"Yeah, I just ache a little. It was like a hard workout last night. A really good one but a hard one" Morgan said while giggling

Andrew started to laugh "Yeah, guess I don't need the gym anymore"

Morgan had decided not to tell Andrew that she felt a bit sick as well, she didn't want him to worry for nothing.  

They ate their breakfast while watching the tv, Morgan started to feel a bit better now that she had food in her stomach, maybe she just was hungry. Andrew finished his breakfast first and went up to shower. 

"You want to join me?" Andrew asked before he went to the bathroom.

"No, you go. I can shower after you" Morgan answered.

"Okay, sure" he answered.

A bit later Andrew got out of the shower. Morgan still sat on the sofa, sipping on her coffee. When she looked up she saw Andrew in a white towel around his waist with his cheast and hair still a bit wet.

"I like this look on you" Morgan said.

"What look? Me in a towel?" Andrew smirked.

"Yeah, you in a towel...all wet. It's hot" Morgan said with a big grin.

"Ok, you can't do that because your'e making me excited and I have to be at Shanes in like 20 minutes"

"I don't know what your'e talking about. I'm not doing anything" Morgan answered, acting all innocent. 

He grunted knowing that he had to leave to Shanes like now but Morgan made that almost impossible. It was crazy how much she could turn him on with just a few words. He turned around to the bedroom, frustrated, and he could hear Morgan laughing with satisfaction and he knew that he would get her back for this. 

-Two weeks later-

Morgan sat on her bed hugging a pillow, she was trying not to freak out. Her period was late and that rarely happend to her. She was afraid that the pill hadn't worked and that she was pregnant. She couldn't be pregnant, she couldn't even take care of herself so how could she take care of baby.
She knew that she had to go to the store and buy some pregnancy tests before freaking out and she also knew that she had to tell Andrew, she couldn't do this alone. 

Morgan picked up her phone and called Andrew. 

"Hey, babe. What's up?" Andrew answered.

"Hey. So you know like two weeks ago when I took the pill and all." Mogan said a bit nervously.