Chapter Eight

Disclaimer: contains smut and graphic scenes, may not be appropriate for younger readers.

It was now 8am, the sun was shining outside and Andrew had woken up by the birds chirping. Morgan was still sleeping next to him. Shane and Ryland hadn't come into the room so they were probably also still sleeping.

Andrew saw this as an opportunity to sneak back to the sofa so they wouldn't notice that he had slept in Morgans bed. 

He got out of the bed, walking quiet, trying not to wake up Morgan. He opened the door slowly not trying to make it creek. At his horror he saw Shane walking down the stairs and he didn't get to close the door before Shane saw him.

"What are you doing?" Shane asked.

"Ehh...well...er.. I just-" 

"Omg, did you sleep in Morgans room!?" Shane said with a wisper shout.

"Ehm no..I mean..yes. Morgan and I had planned on telling you guys about us later today, in better surcumstances." Andrew said.

"I knew something was going on! I'm so happy for you guys" Shane answered while smiling.

"Thank you" Andrew answered awkwardly. 

"So when did this start?" Shane wondered.

"I guess it started at the Big sur Inn, you know when Morgan slept in my room"

"Yeah, I figured something was going to happen between you two then. But truly I'm really happy for you guys and I think Ryland will be happy too" 

"You think?"

"I'm positive, and if he won't I will punch him" Shane answered.

Andrew laughed, glad that Shane made a joke out of the whole situation. They both got to the kitchen and made some breakfast. Well toast and cereal. They sat down at the little table, chatting a bit about the video and other random stuff. 

A few moments later Morgan came out of her room, still sleepy.

"Good morning" said Shane.

Morgan grunted something that sounded like good morning back, she wasn't much of a morning person. She also got some cereal and sat down next to Andrew. She noticed after a while that both Shane and Andrew was looking at her. 

"What is it?" 

"Well Shane kind of saw me walking out of your room earlier" Andrew said.

Morgan looked at a smiling Shane.

"You know? About us?" Morgan asked surprised.

"Yeah, and I'm really happy for you guys" Shane said while going up to give her a small hug.

"Aw thank you Shane!" Morgan answered with a smile. She was so relived that Shane was supportive, even though she already knew he was going to be, but it was a nice feeling. She was just a bit worried about how Ryland would react. 

"So are you gonna tell Ryland now in the morning?" Shane asked.

Morgan and Andrew shared a look. "I think that's best" answered Morgan and Andrew agreed. 

"What are you gonna tell me?" Ryland said while walking down the stairs. He went into the kitchen looking at Morgan, wondering what she was gonna tell him.

"So..I and Andrew want to tell you something important"

"What is it?" Ryland said looking a bit amuzed but also confused.