Video Chat 1.0 - Brianna

[UNEDITED]

It took me quite a time to answer Luke's call request. Well, a few seconds actually, but they dragged on like hours.

"Hiiii!" A familiar face apparend on my screen, sending my heart racing. My hand flew to my mouth as I stared at the boy, hoping all this wasn't just a silly dream and I really wasn't friends with my sunshine and one of the few reasons for my smile.

"Brianna?" My name slipped off his toungue so swiftly, I stopped breathing for a second.

Fuck. Compose yourself, Brianna!

"H-hi," I stuttered, finally removing my hand from my mouth.

"You okay there, babe?" Babe.

God dammit, Luke Hemmings!

"Yeah, I'm - uh - fine," I choked on the small lie and repositioned myself on my bed.

"You don't look like crap," the blue eyed boy said after a few moments of silence.

"What?"

"You said you look like crap; you don't," he smiled warmly, shuffling over to change the position he was in.

"Are you still in bed?" I breathed out, trying to conceal my big smile. The boy flushed and pulled the hem of his duvet over his face.

"Is anything wrong with that?" he mumbled into the white cover, only his eyes peeking out.

"Nope," I chuckled, "Nothing at all."

A loud bang was heard on the Luke's line of the call and he quickly pressed his phone to his chest, so I was met with darkness. Confusion bubbled in me until I heard a familiar voice echo in Luke's room.

"GET UP LUCAS!"

"No, leave me alone!"

"GET UP! GET UP! WE'RE GOIN' TO MACCAS!"

"I'm not hungry!"

"LUKE IS NOT HUNGRY?" another voice sang in the room. Then I saw Luke's phone being lifted only to be met with Michael Clifford. His face stretched into a wide girn as he turned the phone away from him.

"CALUM! LUKE'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!"

"WHAT?!" the Kiwi boy's face appeared on my screen and I just sat there, still, as both of the two boys settled into the camera's view. This can't be happening.

A/N:

DON'T HATE ME BC THE CHAPTER'S SHORT PLS OMG I'M GONNA MAKE IT LIKE PARTS BC YEAH THAT'S HOW I ROLL

SORRY

PEACE CHICKEN GREASE NIPPLES

ILY XXXXXX

p.s.: MALUM ON THE SIDE BC WHY NOT