Brianna

[UNEDITED]

"Shit Brianna, I can't do this over the phone."

"Do what?"

"Can you meet me at that park near your house, by that kindergarten?"

"Right now?"

"Right now."

"I'll be there."

As I walked in the cold australian winter night, clutching onto my coat, all I could think of was Luke. Luke this, Luke that. I didn't even think about how cold it actually was or how I should've put on a thicker coat.

It wasn't a long walk; the kindergarten was basically across the street. And two more. And there I was. I looked around a bit, then finally decided to sit down onto the swing. I wasn't alone for long; soon after I sat down I heard the swishing sound of bycicle tires. I followed the sound and Luke soon came into sight, riding a BMX. Have you ever seen a six foot something riding a tiny BMX? No? Let me tell you, it's the funniest thing ever.

When Luke finally arrived to the swing and got off of the bycicle he took two long and fast strides and pulled me up for a hug. It was kind of weird because he caught me by surprise and I was still stiffling a laugh.

"Luke?" My voice was muffled by his chest to which my head was pressed tightly in the embrace.

"Shut up," he mumbled into my hair and rested his chin in the crook of my neck. He was crouching down as if he was hugging a child since I was so short but I must admit it was kind of cute.

I had finally released my arms from between my body and his and hugged him around his neck. I raised onto my tippy toes and rested my head on his chest, getting more comfortable.

Luke swayed us a bit and soon we were swaying in a circle as if we were slow dancing. I giggled into his jacket and he pulled away a bit to look at me.

"What?" he grinned. The street light a few feet away from us reflected in his ocean blue eyes, adding them this twinkle that sent my stomach into twists and knots. I unentertwined my hands and softly brushed them through his hair. We were still swaying and his smile faltered but didn't disappear.

"Lub you Buggaboo," he cooed at me in a small voice and I swear I could literally feel how the heat quickly rised to my cheeks.

"Lub you too, Boo," I cooed back and we both grinned at eachother. We pulled away from the embrace in sync, both of us looking down at our shoes. My beat up Dr. Martens seemed particulary interesting in that second.

"I haven't been to this park in forever," Luke then sighed, looking around, his gaze setting on the swing set. He skipped to it, plopping onto one of the swings, motioning me to join him. So I did.

"Why did you want to meet me here?" I asked, swaying back and forth in my swing.

"So I could hug you," he shruggesd, smiling softly at me.

"You sounded like you needed a hug."

"I did, " I beamed at the blonde. Just then I noticed that we were both slightly leaning towards eachother in our swings.

"You have pretty eyes," he sudenly spoke, smiling at me. The tint in my cheeks darkened as I looked down, mumbling something that didn't really soud like a 'thank you'. He smirked, still leaning closer. And closer. Your eyes are prettier, I sighed in my mind. In my mind, we were already kissing, but I was awoken from my dreamy thought by a semi loud thud.

Luke fell off of the swing. Way to ruin a moment, dork! I let out a loud 'HA' when I saw him laying down, face first in the dirt. My laughter had turned into the silent one; the 'open mouth I can't breathe' one.

"Oh god," Luke mumbled into the ground before picking himself up. He glared at the swing then at me.

"Stop laughing!" he whined, pouting, as he brushed the dirt off of himself.

"I'm s-sorry!" A tiny tear had escaped my eye and I brushed it away as I calmed myself down.

"You quite done yet?" Luke whined again, crossing his arms across his chest. I held up my finger as if saying 'one seconds' as I took a few deep breaths in attempt to calm myself down.

"Now I am," I grinned as I finally did. Somehow. Luke sat back onto the swing, like a little brat that lost a war with her enemy, with this cute little pout.

"Hey, Brianna," he started after we had both calmed down.

"Hmm?"

"Do you have time the day after tomorrow?" His cheeks were a bit flushed and his eyes were on everything else but mine.

"I think so..." I trailed off, not really knowing where this coversation was going.

"I was, uh, wondering if, if you'd maybe wanna go get some coffee or something..." he trailed off, scratching the back of his neck.

"Then after we could maybe go meet the guys?" He sounded unsure of himself as his ocean blue eyes finally rested on mine.

"I'd love to," I smiled at the blond, my lips stretching into a grin at the sight of his reaction.

"So it's a date!" he grinned.

"I mean! Not a date date, like a date, like a day, um," his eyes were wide as a child,s who just got caught stealing from the cookie jar.

"Don't worry Lucifer, I know what you meant," I smiled at him reassurlingly. What you do to me...

A/N:

IM SORRY I TOOK SO LONG OMG

so basically this chapter sucks but yeah...

DEDICATED TO MY HOMEGIRL FAITH AKA JAKBIRKET BC SHE HELPED ME WITH THE CHAOTER OMG

buy ya

GOAL: 35 VOTES? ^_^

love ya lots like jelly tots  :*

T x