Luke

[UNEDITED]

I felt nausceous. So nausceous. And I didn't know wether it was the bag of crisps I ate before the flight, or the plane peanuts, or it was just my nerves. I was nervous, alright. I was going to see my internet friend in under an hour. And I was so nervous, my hands were shaking. As I sat there in the plane chair, shaking my leg so hard you'd think the plane floor is going to break, I had this uneasy feeling in my stomach, like I forgot something. And that led to me checking my pockets every five minutes just to make sure the black rubber band was still in my pocket. I can't lose it. I can't.

"Lucas? You okay?" Calum, who sat next to me asked, eyeing my shaking leg. I nodded and turned my head to look out the plane window. I've never been this nervous before. Not even before our first show. Sweat prickled above my lip and i continously wiped it as it gathered.

"Do you need to use the toilet or  something?" the Kiwi boy asked with a slightly concerned smile. I shook my head and ran my hand over my face.

"She's coming to the airport, isn't she?" he guessed, nudging me slightly in my ribs. He had a cheeky smile plastered on his face and a knowing look in his eyes. Of course he knew.

"Yeahh," I breathed out as my leg started to restlessly twitch again.

"Just relax man, relax," he mumbled, placing his hand on my shoulder. I would hug him right there and then amd.thank him for being such a great friend, but we were on a plane and I wansn't really in the shape for extreme hugging.

I nodded again, closing my eyes and leaning back, thinking of how amazing it will be when I finally get to meet Brianna. Finally.

"Luke, wake up mate!" I shot open my eyes and hastly looked to my right, where Calum still sat.

"We're landing, buckle up, bro," he grinned before turning back forward and fixing his belt. Oh shit.

When I felt the wheels touch the ground my heart stopped. This is happening. I was going to meet Brianna. Finally. It's weird how attached I got to her in such short period of time. But I didn't mind it one bit.

"Australia mate!" Ashton yelled at the top of his lungs as soon as we stepped off of the plane. The four of us grinned, looking at eachother. Finally home.

As we stood at the luggage claim, I was even more nervous than I was before. I kept fixing my snapback and bitting on my lip ring, shaking my leg so much the lads asked me if I had to use the toilet for about five times in the span of ten minutes. When we finally got hands on our luggage, and had it all loaded on that trolley thing, we headed towards arrivals gate exit and in that moment I was ready to puke all over the airport. My stomach was turning and squishing and I'm sure I looked paler than usual and god, I wasn't ready to meet Brianna. I stopped dead in my tracks as soon as I caught sight of the crowd of people waiting for us. Brianna is right there. Just a few feet away. My heart started beating like crazy, so hard, I thought it was going to jump out of my chest. My breathing got heavier and the lump in my throat was suffocating me. I still stood dead on my spot untill Michael turned around only to see me falling behind. He ran back towards me, a worried expression on his face.

"Lucas, you okay?" he placed his hand on my shaky shoulder, before a small smile spread on his lips.

"Brianna is here isn't she?" he guessed and I nodded, gulping down the lump. He threw his arm around me and pushed me forward a bit, basically making me finish the walk to the crowd of people. Ashton and Calum were already there, signing people's stuff, accepthing gifts and taking photos. As the fans caught sight of me, some of them squealed and some of them just looked at me with a worried expression. I wanted to tell them I was fine, but I couldn't.

"C'mon Luke, let's go greet some of our fam," Michael grinned at me, slapping my back and pushing me at our fans.

"Hii Luke!" a petite girl greeted me with a big smile, which instantly made me smile back at her.

"Hi!" I signed some stuff, got some cute gifts and took loads of photos. There was so many girls there and every time I saw a blonde my heart beat fastened in thought of it being Brianna. But niether of those girls was Brianna. I was starting to think she blew me off and I swear my mood instantly dropped, that was of course untill I saw this beautiful, beautiful petite blonde with big, blue eyes, staring right back at me. And I ran straight for her.

A/N:

I DIDNT REACH THE GOAL YET AND ITS BEEN LIKE TWO HOURS BUT I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE BC IM RLLY PRPUD OF THIS CHAOTER EVEN THOUGHT IT SUCKS BUT YES

I COULDNT HELP MYSELF I HAD TO UPDATE

sorry for the cliffhanger tho oops

NOW SRSLY PLEASE 25 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER AKA THE CHAPTER THEY MEET YOO

love ya lots like jelly tots

T x