Calum (BONUS CHAPTER)

(A/N): oooh calum's pov ;-);-)

Guilt was eating away at me a since the thing on twitter. Why did I do it? Why did I think it was gonna be funny? Why didn't I think twice before tweeting?

With a sigh, I placed my phone back onto the table, rubbing my face with my cold hands. I leaned back in the soft leather couch, sliding my fingers through my messy hair. I couldn't stand Luke being mad at me. On one side, I understood the guy, but on the other I didn't.

"Hey Cal!" I jumped at the sound of my band mate's voice, placing a hand over my racing heart. The fire orange haired boy laughed, his face still right next to mine.

"Jesus Michael!"

"Actually I go by just Michael, but I can work with Jesus too," he smirked, climbing over the couch's back to sit next to me. Just as he had one leg over, a battle cry was heard followed by a hundred nerf bullets hitting us, surprising Michael and making him fall back behind the couch, letting out a loud grunt and then a shriek as the sound of jeans ripping pierced everybody's ears.

"FUCK!" he quickly jumped up, his face almost as red as his hair, glaring at Ashton, who stood there, clutching onto his stomach, dying in laughter.

"YOU MADE ME RIP MY JEANS!" he cried and ran around the couch and after the older boy who already took a momentum to escape. Their yells and cries echoed in the hallway as Luke stepped into the room with a confused expression.

"Huh?" he shrugged before his gaze fell on me. He bit his lip in thought before stalking and sitting down next to me. He took a big breath and looked down at his nails, as if searching for words on them.

"Look-"

"I'm so-" We started to say at the same time, then chuckled at it. I gestured him to go first and he bit his lip again.

"Look, I'm sorry.." he sighed, rubbing his face. I frowned; I should be the one apologizing.

"I overreacted about all this and I'm so sorry about it," he frowned, looking down at his black converse.

"Noo, it's my fault! I shouldn't have said those things... I messed up pretty badly.." I placed my hand on my best friend's shoulder, looking at him.

"Are you and Brianna cool? Or did I really mess up?"

"It's all going to be okay, don't worry Cal!" Luke smiled at me and gave me a side bro hug. I should really start thinking before doing stupid shit like that again...

(LOL THIS IS SO CRAPPY IM SORRY! I FOUND THIS IN THE MESS OF UNPUBLISHED CHAPTERS AND DECIDED TO ADD IT AS A BONUS! SO THERE YOU GO! PLS DONT HATE MY GUTS FOR DISCOUNTINUING THIS STORY :((((( )