Brianna

[UNEDITED]

When I woke up that morning, I almost burst into tears, because I thought it was all just a silly dream. It wasn't until I picked up my phone and saw my notifications.

Twitter

Luke Hemmings @Luke5SOS

finally going home :-)

Luke Hemmings @Luke5SOS

can't wait to see your beautiful face :-)

Luke Hemmings @Luke5SOS

faces** *that monkey covering it's eyes emoji*

Oovoo

luke.is.a.penguin:

I'm boarding the plane rn...

luke.is.a.penguin:

I'm really nervous and excited :-)

luke.is.a.penguin:

I just hope you're going to be there

A smile stretched across my face as I read the messages, butterflies filling my stomach. Oh god, I was going to meet Luke today. Oh my god.

"Brianna! Get up! It's 10am!" my mum's voice sang from downstairs. I threw the duvet off of me, immediately regretting it as it was absolutely freezing in my room and I wore shorts to bed the previous night. I grabbed my 5sos (how ironic) hoodie that was thrown across my desk chair and pulled it over my head before slipping into my fluffy slippers. I pushed my curtains away, setting my look at the gray clouds above my town with a small frown. It just couldn't be sunny today. With a sigh, I left my room and headed down the stairs, follwing the amazing smell of my mum's delicious chocolate chip pancakes.

"Mmm, what's the ocasion?" I asked her, sitting down on my chair at the table as she delivered the pancakes onto the table.

"Nothing, I'm just in a good mood," she smiled at me as I dug into them, just about ready to cry over how delicious they were.

"Hey mum," I started after I gulped down my first bite.

"Hm?"

"You know how I was talking to Luke from 5 Seconds of Summer..." I reminded her and she nodded, leaning down onto the kitchen counter.

"Well.. I'm kinda meeting him today at the airport..." I grinned sheepishly.

"Oh.. well I can't drive you and niether can dad, so-"

"I already have a ride there, mum," I smiled and she looked at me in silence with her thinking face.

"Who?"

"His mum offered to drive me there," I shot her a hopeful smile with the little white lie. I mean it wasn't even a lie, she did offer to drive me...

"Who did you say his mum was?" her lips were pursed and she had this tough act on, which I could see through like through a window.

"Liz Hemmings, mum."

"Elizabeth? Oh! Why didn't you say so? I met her at Rose's fundraiser. Lovely woman, lovely woman..." she trailed off.

"So can I go?" I asked hopeful, doing my best puppy dog face.

"Of course, now go before I change my mind," mum waved me off, before turning around and setting her attention at the dishes that had to be out into the dishwasher.

I did a happy dance, then bolted for my room, to find an outfit for this afternoon.

"No."

"Nope.."