Save me

JinSoo didn't know what happened, but when he woke up he was hall naked in an alleyway.

He only remembered some things.

JinSoo was dragged into an alleyway, pants torn away.

"Let's see if he was right." One boy said, unbuckling his pants.
JinSoo couldn't move, his eyes were barley open.

"See if he's as good as he says dude! I don't wanna be dissapointed!" To second boys said with a smirk.

The first one thrusted into him, groaning loudly.

"He's nice and tight!" He said, chuckling when JinSoo twitched in pain.

"Dude hurry up. I have a boner and I wanna get rid of it before school" the third boy said.

All JiSoo could feel was pain.

He blocked out again.

When he awoke thr second time the third guy was above him, brutally moving inside him. He let out a small moan when his prostate was hit. But other than that, he couldn't do anything else.

When they were done, they buckled themselves up and ran out the alley.

And he blacked out again.

JinSoo was guessing it was already after school from all the kids passing by, not even noticing JinSoo.

He was glad about that though.
But when he heard his name being called by a deep voice....he knew he was screwed.

Students nearby watched as a big man came walking down the sidewalk, calling JinSoo's name.

JinSoo got his pants on and fixed his clothes, ignoring the brutal pain.

He stumbled out of the alley, students by the mouth of the alley gasping.

His father turned around and glared. He walked over, taking JinSoo by the hair and yanking his head up.

"You think you can skip school without me knowing? What are you an idiot?!" His ftehr slammed him to the ground, kicking him repeatedly.

JinSoo was still numb, the kicks only leaving a weird buzzing feeling.

JinSoo was yanked up and dragged down the street.

He reached out a hand desperately for someone to grab it. He let out a pitiful whimper when no one did.

Students went on with their days, only few being worried.

JinSoo couldn't take this anymore. He had to leave. The constant rape and beatings...it-it was getting to his head! He was going crazy!

JinSoo grabbed his backpack, pouring everything out. He shoved some clothes in. And his pills. He snuck downstairs, taking a few cans of ravioli and mixed fruit.

He hurried back upstairs, shoving the candy of food in his bag. He pulled on a hoodie and jeans before opening his window, jumping onto the large tree branch. He was steady as he closed he window.

He hopped down the tree, landing clumsily on his feet before sprinting away, feet thudding the floor.

After an hour or so he found on abandoned building. Well...that's what he thought it was.

He snuck inside, crawling into a small corner where he felt into his side, breathing heavily.

JinSoo shot up into a sitting position when he heard multiple voices.

They were getting closer.
The closer they got
The more scared he was.

"Someone please save me."