SHIT

Hey there, Author here....yes.

I am really sorry about that slow updates. I just totally ran out of ideas, but I don't want to delete any of these. So should I just say it's discontinued or something? I don't want to disappoint any of you😦!

And I also have ,like, 8 stories in my drafts that I have been working on. Cause I've had those ideas ever since....forever! And now that I have Wattpad I can write them for ARMY'S!

ANYWAY I need your opinion...is it opinion? Or ..... whatever.

Should I discontinue this, except for (Healed) Scars, and put in my draft ones, continue with slow updates, or should I just delete them?

Can you please comment what you want?

Also have you guys seen that tweet about Namjoon? It said something about Nmajoons lips being sensitive sor he probably whimpers when he kisses people...or people kiss him...ooh la la~

And Hoseok! He did that challenge with the ....Kiki do you love me song. I forgot the actual title.

He was so cute while doing it! And I'm glad he didn't get hurt. Like that one girl that got hit by a car and died....oh man.

Things can get you killed these days.

Anyway! Let me know what you want.... please!

And I'm so sorry this is not a actual chapter! I just had to get this off my chest. Just like when I liked to my mom about being in volleyball.... surprisingly she didn't get mad...

Anyway! Sorry again! But please let me know what you want in the comments!.

I'm begging you!

Do it for Little Meow Meow!

Bey~
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜