Bleh

JinSoo coughed roughly, hand to up d mouth and body shaking.

Taehyung rubbed him back, Hosoek rubbing his chest as he got done with his coghing fit.

The door open , Yoongi's voice filling the door.

"Well, Namjoon, if you didn't come to the glass isle we wouldn't have been kicked out!"

"Sorry Hyung..."

"It's fine. Let's go to JinSoo."

Namjoon and Yoongi entered thr room, passing the cooling packs to Taehyung and Hoseok.

Taehyung laied JinSoo down, setting the cooling packs on his forehead and one on his neck and chest.

Jin came soon after, asking if he was okay.

Jungkook and Jimin came back with multiple cans of soup, dropping some on their way to the kitchen

JinSoo soon fell ,asleep, flushed face getting less flushes and breathing going back to normal.

When JinSoo woke up again he could smell soup.

I love soup

Jinsoo sat up slowly, setting the cooling packs on the bed before grabbing his hoodie and walking out of the room.

He sniffled, rubbing his eyes as he stumbled down the hall.
Making it to the living room, he plopped down on Taehyung, who was on he couch playing his phone.

"Hey buddy. Do you feel any better?"

JinSoo nodded, burrying his face into Taehyungs chest.

Taehyung ruffled his hair, going abck to whatever was on his phone.

"Can someone go get- oh! JinSoo the soup is ready!" Jungkook bounced on his feet, smiling a bunny smile.

Taehyung set his phone down, picking up JinSoo bridal style and taking him to the kitchen. He put him on a random chair closest to the trash can.

He sat next to him, a bowl of soup set in front of the younger.

JinSoo ate it slowly, eyes droopy and looking like he could fall asleep at any moment.

Taehyung smiled lightly, pecking hus cheek and telling him to eat some more

"You're almost done! Just a few more bites." Taehyung said in a mother like tone.

JinSoo shook his head, setting his spoon down and pushing the bowl away with a whimper.

"What's wrong baby?" Taehyung asked, putting a hand on JinSoo's shoulder.

JinSoo just hugged him, face shoved into Taehyungs shoulder as he began crying.

Taehyung just shushed him, moving him onto his lap and bouncing him on his knee

"Can you tell me what's wrong now?"

Taehyung asked once he calmed down.

"M-my mom...i-i heard my mommy.."

"You...you heard her?"

Jinsoo nodded, wiping his eyes and resting his head on Taehyungs shoulder

Taehyung gulped.

Is he a boy who can see ghost?

Nah don't assume things Tae! Of course he isn't a ghost seeing boy!......right?

Taehyung stood, bringing JinSoo with him, and began walking back to his room, setting JinSoo on the bed.

"Go back to sleep. You need more before you can start feeling better." Taehyung said, setting a new cooling packs on his chest and forhead.

He waited for him to fall asleep before leaving the room, closing the door behind him.