school 2

JinSoo watched as Jin and Namjoon talked with the front office people.
JinSoo lowered hi head, tears coming to him eyes when he was familiar people walking by.

"Hey! Shit face! Why was my little toy gone for so long, eh?!" O boy yelled Through the hallway, causing everyone to turn in his direction. JinSoo automatically walked to Namjoon, shoving his face into his back.

"What's wrong buddy?" Namjoon sked sweetly. "I don't wanna g-go back.." JinSoo whimpered. Namjoon looked up to see students pointing and staring, girls freaking out when they saw Namjoons face. Caise they didn't notice it was him at first

"Don't worry. You have our numbers. Call any of us if you need to." Namjoon crouched in front of him, wiping a tear away with his thumb.

"Alright jinSoo--baby what's wrong?"
Jin moved them to a nearby bench, sitting JinSoo down.

"He doesn't want ro be here. Kids are already harrasing him." Namjoon explained.

Jin sighed. "Call any of us if you want to come back to the dorms. Don't hesitate okay?"

JinSoo nodded with a sniffle.

Jin hugged him and kissed his forehead, Namjoon doing the same.

"bey hyung." JinSoo waved as they exited the school, walking back to the van.

JinSoo walked to his locker, waiting for a beating like per usual.

He was reaching in to grab a book when his locker was slammed closed. Luckily He snatched his hand away before it could smash it.

"Where have you been this whole time? What did I tell you about leaving without my permission?" Someone said. JinSoo looked up, frightened.

JungWoo

JungWoo always hated JinSoo. The reason? Unknown

JinSoo was about to say something when the bell rang, telling them it was time to get to class

So he went to class of JungWoo slapped him. He hung his head, tears gathering in his beautiful doe eyes.

-_______________________________________-

Yo, it's author! I just wanted to let y'all know that my phone has been really weird for a while. Like with my apps, including Wattpad, I would click on it, the screen will stay blank before going back to home screen. And them my WiFi isn't working at all for some reason, and the only thing I can use when my phone is being weird is YouTube and Safari.

So updates are gonna be way slower than usual.

Sorry~