Fan meet

After the interview they had a fan meet.
Namjoon was told to introduce JinSoo there.

So when Namjoon stood and grabbed drhe microphone, telling the Army they had news....

He knew he was screwed.

He stayed beside Jimin and Taehyung, head lowered send lips being bitten by his own teeth.

"We have new member" the crowd yelled what and started asking questions.

"His name is JinSoo and he is he youngest. please treat him with respect." Namjoon said before sitting down again, starting the first girl in line

JinSoo was suddenly pulled onto Taehyung lap.

The girl in front of them just stared, slowly getting angry.

JinSoo told him to let go, but Taehyung just kisses his cheek, telling him everything was fine.

JinSoo gave up, head resting on Taehyungs shoulder as Taehyung continued with the Fan-meet.

Oh how he wished he wasn't on his lap.

He wanted to walk out of here and go back to the door something.

It was really hot in here.

But when Jimin said he was freezing, bringing his hoodie closer to his body, his eyes widened.

"What's wrong?" Jimin saw his eyes widen, instantly becoming worried

"I'm really hot but when you said you were cold I got scared." JinSoo said, weakly lifting his head.

Jimin put a hand on JinSoo's forehead, pulling back quickly

"You're burning up!" Jimin stood, rushing to Jin, who was casually talking with a hater.

The haters was trying to get under his skin, but he just replied with compliments about her hair, makeup, or clothes.

"Jin-hyung JinSoo is burning up!" Jimin said, yanking on his arm.

They got back and Taehyung was holding JinSoo like he was a baby, head resting on his shoulder as the rest of his body was held up by Taehyung.

Jin picked him up, taking him backstage.

Ah the wonders of being sick.

Its wonderful, isn't it?