Dance Practice

"JinSoo~"

JinSoo groaned, turning onto his stomach.

"Come on baby! We have dance practice today."

Taehyung poked at his side, earning giggles from the younger boy.

JinSoo sat up, rubbing his eyes as Taehyung lifted him.

Taehyung took his to the kitchen, a plate of cut pancakes and eggs on the table for JinSoo.

As JinSoo ate, the others discussed what songs they were going to do.

"So IDOl, Fake Live, AnPanMan, and then Convers High just for fun." Namjoon said after discussing it all.

"Remember when Tae-hyung Couldnt stop laughing during practice for Just One Day?" Jungkook laughed.

"I don't know why I was laughing!" Taehyung called out.

They all laughed, JinSoo not knowing what in the world they were talking about

When JinSoo was dressed and ready to go, the boys swore there was nothing else cuter than him

A large Pink hoodie, black skinny jeans with holes at the knees, and some make-up he put on himself.

Taehyung had to hold back a squeak, clearing his throat and holding out his hand.

"Let's go, ne?"

The drive was short, Hoseok and Jin fighting over who can cook better, him or Yoongi.

Of course Jimin picks Jin, because he has only ever tasted Jins food, and Jungkook chose Yoongi, because he likes Yoongi's Lamb Skewers!

As they walked to the building JinSoo clung to Taehyung, feeling scared by the giant building in front of them.

Taehyung put a hand on the small of his back, guiding him to the doors and to the practice room.

Namjoon went over what songs they were going to do, saying JinSoo can watch.
JinSoo was in awe as he watched them dance so gracefully.

Especially Jimin and Hoseok! They are like the dance Kings!

It took a while but after they were done they had to change the formations.

"Alright! Let's do this!" Hoseok clapped, starting the music again.

Long story short JinSoo was fucking amazing and the boys praised him.

The little blushy baby was as red as a ripe tomato!