School

"i-ill join."

Everyone cheered, hugging him and giving him kisses on the cheek.

"Okay. Thats settled. But you will have to learn their choragraphy, and they have an interview tomorrow. I'll introduce you there. But there there is one thing."

"What is it Hyung?" Jin asked worriedly.

"He still has to go to school."

JinSoo's heart dropped, eyes widening.

"D-do I have to?" JinSoo asked, trying not to break down crying.

"Yes. You have to have your education." Bang PD said.

They all nodded.

"When does he go back?" Hoseok asked, putting a hand on JinSoo's shoulder.

"Tomorrow. I suggest you guys go shopping to get him better things." Bang said, standing from his chair.

"O-okay. Uh....is that all?"

"Oh yeah. You can leave now. I'mma go take a nap." Bang PD chuckled when Jungkook pulled on Jins sleeve, telling him to hurry up.

JinSoo was freaking out. They had already bought new stuff for him and it was already the next day.

"What if they hurt m-me?"

"Who will hurt you?" Hoseok asked.

"The kids at school. T-they always hit me and call me names I don't know the meaning of. I-Im scared." JinSoo whimpered.

"It's okay. We will one day give you a body guard, okay?"

JinSoo nodded, looking out the car window again.

"Come on. Let's go." Jin grabbed his hand, Namjoon walking behind them.
Jin told Yoongi to watch the younger ones while they were out.

JinSoo kept his head down, avoiding any eye contact.

"This school is so big!" Namjoon gaped. Jin had to yank him forward to keep him moving.

Students were staring, eyes wide.

"Omg Jin-Oppa is here!"

"They never call me Oppa." Namjoon pouted, crossing his arms.

Jin smirked " Oppa~!" He pinched Namjoons cheek, laughing when Namjoon blushed.

JinSoo tried to ignore the stares he was getting.

"Namjoon Oppa!"

"Yes!"

"Why is that neard with you?!" A boy asked, stepping from the crowd.

"Cause he's our responsibility now. Now go on! Shoo!" Jin shooed him away, finally making it inside the building.

JinSoo gulped.

Ooooh booooy