Silk Ties

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes" I said immediately. It wasn't something I had to think about. Not anymore. Rhys smiled slightly and reached out.

"Hold out your wrists."

*************************************************************************************************

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes" I said immediately. It wasn't something I had to think about. Not anymore. Rhys smiled slightly and reached out.

"Hold out your wrists." His sensuous voice travelled down my spine. I held them out, not entirely sure what to expect but restless to find out. Rhys guided my wrists, laying one on top of the other as he wrapped a ribbon of purple silk around them. My heart was beating with anticipation.

Rhys kissed my wrists lightly before lifting them above my head, tying the other end of the silk to the headboard. I tested my restraints, finding not much leeway. The silk felt soft, enough to press my wrists together but not biting into my skin. Rhys touched my knee, parting my legs as he kneeled between them.

"Is it alright?" Rhys asked. I looked at him, feeling my face burn as I nodded. Rhys's smile turned feline as he reached to undo the buttons of my shirt one by one, careful not to touch me. I was dying for the coolness of his hands, my skin feeling too hot.

Once he was finished, Rhys caught my eye and I couldn't hold back. Touch me , I said through our mental bridge. Rhys grinned. Patience, Feyre . He lifted his hand to touch the base of my neck, slowly running it down my middle as I let out a sigh. His hand reached the edge of my shorts, and my breath hitched. Rhys smirked, sensing what I anticipated he was about to do. But instead, he gripped my hip and ran his hand up over my waist, stopping at the edge of my breast.

"Rhys..." I moaned. At that he chuckled softly and brought his hand up to cup my breast, teasing it to a peak with his thumb. I gasped, savoring the feeling but still wanting more. I reached out for his mind, wanting, needing to drive him closer to the edge I was feeling. He met me halfway, staring at me with his lips parted. I reached out to touch his face, but the silk wrapped around my wrists stopped me. I huffed in frustration, and Rhys grinned, still holding on to the connection between our minds as he moved his other hand to rub the inside of my thigh.

Feyre . I heard in my mind, drenched in awe. I could feel his desire, caught between wanting to fulfil my every need and savoring every subtle touch of my skin, to take up the remaining hours of the night running his lips and tongue over every inch and curve.

Rhys leaned over and brought his lips to my neck, sucking the pulse there softly. I groaned, and I felt him smile again as he moved his lips to trace my collarbone.

I couldn't take it anymore, the wetness between my thighs aching to be touched. Rhys was taking his time though, kissing down to the peak of my breast. I moaned as he sucked there and ground my hip into his, though with our minds connected he surely knew what I wanted. He groaned against me, stilling my hip with his grip. What did I say , he warned.

I've run out of patience , I replied.

I can tell , he chuckled, pressing his thumb into the apex of my thighs. Another moan escaped through my lips. "Enough Rhys..."

He leaned back, slipping his hands under the waistband of my shorts. I lifted my hips a bit so he could slide them over my hips and down my legs.

I felt something peak inside Rhys as I lay there completely bare. Our eyes met, and he deliberately broke our gaze to stare down at the rest of me. I blushed, fidgeting slightly as I felt that something again. A muscle moved in Rhys's jaw and suddenly it became clear.