We Are Soulmates -Shoto Todoroki x Quirkless! Reader

WHEN YOU FIRST TOUCH YOUR SOULMATES HAND, A RING APPEARS ON YOUR GUYS FINGER WITH YOUR SOULMATES NAME ON IT.

REQUESTED BY @_ValValentine_ THIS IS SORT OF WHAT YOU REQUESTED, I JUST MADE ALITTLE TWIST TO IT.

PLOT - You and Todoroki have been best friends for a long time. Since you were quirkless, he was kind of your only friend. You both are on a Ferris wheel sitting beside each other and accidently touch hands. Both of you were happy when the rings appeared, but you both realized, there was one person standing in your way.

[Y/N] = YOUR NAME

[E/C] = EYE COLOUR

PART 1

YOUR POV

'I found him, I found my soulmate.' I say to myself while gazing at the ring that says,"Shoto Todoroki". We look up at each other and lock eyes for a good minute before he breaks the eye contact and grabs my hand.

"I'm happy it was you." He says and for the first time in awhile, he smiles.

"Me too"

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes of course!"

And with that he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. He the puts his hand on my cheek and kisses me. I was shocked for a good 5 seconds, then melted in to the kiss. His lips were so soft and felt like heaven had just granted me the sun all to myself.

When we pulled away, we were so distracted by the happiness to realize the biggest problem until we got off the ride and started heading to his house.

His father.

SHOTO'S POV 

It was completely silent as [Y/N] and I walked hand in hand. It wasn't a awkward kind of silence, more like... comforting. 

We were almost to the car so that we could head back to my place, but [Y/N] out of nowhere stopped walking. When I turned to ask why she stopped, she had a look of terrier and sadness on her face.

"What's wrong?" I asked with a worried tone. She looked at me like she was about to start crying, so I walk up to her and bring her into my arms. Not long after she starts sobbing very quietly.

"shh, shh. It's ok... [Y/N] you're really starting to worry me, what's going on?" After that, she stops crying, so I pull away from the embrace and lift up her chin so that she was looking right at me. Before I could ask the question again, she asks.

"What are we going to do about your f-father?" tears start to fall out of her eyes again as she digs her head into my shirt. I just stood there in shock as the hard truth hit me. 

'She's right, my father would never accept our relationship. He would just rip us apart, the same way he did to my mother and her soulmate.' Just thinking about made me clench my fists. it was getting really dark so I pulled her away from me once again and said.

" That is something we will have to deal with later, but right now is not a good time. How about instead of going to my place, I'll call my sister and tell her that I'm staying the night at your place." She thought about it for a minute but nodding right after. I then grab her hand once again and start walking to the car.

TIMESKIP

YOUR POV

Once Shoto  and I got into my house, we walk upstairs to my room and closed the door(YOU LIVE ALONE BTW).bed in complete silence, except for when he called his sister. Endeavor never liked me to begin with, he always hated it when I would hang out with Shoto, at one point he never let me into his house. He only started to because Shoto convinced him that we would be nothing more than friends, but look where we are now. All this worry because I'm quirkless.

Shoto then broke the silence but a unexpected sweet and gentle kiss. I kissed back almost instantly and it made me forget all of my problems because being here with him just felt right. We soon had to break away because and the lack of air, he then spoke,

" Tomorrow we'll go to my house and I will confront my dad our relationship. You don't have to come into the room, I know how uncomfortable you feel around my father and I understand."

"But what if-" Before I could even finish my sentence he cut me off.

"Then I'll move out." He states bluntly. I knew when he said that he was talking about moving in with me. Since I knew about what happened with his mother and father and why he hates him so much. When ever he came over ranting about his dad, either me or him would bring up the idea of him moving in with me. We've honestly had serious conversation about it, and I don't mind him moving in with me. Because we've  been best friends, we were very comfortable together, so much that we could be roommates.

"Ok, we'll go tomorrow, but I'll just stay outside of the door." He nodded in agreement. Shoto then got off the bed to grab what I assume was a blanket and pillow. He knew the layout of my house pretty well because he would always come over and have sleepovers, but never in the same bed.

When he came back, I built up the courage to ask him if he wanted to sleep in my bed with me, because I didn't want to be alone.

"Sure!" he said instantly. That made me giggle, and while doing that I move over to the other side of the bed. He dropped the blanket and pillow on the floor and lied down right next to me, Not long after we feel asleep.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHOTO'S DADDY ISSUES

SHOTO'S POV

When [Y/N] and I finally got back to my place, before knocking on the door, I turned to her and look right into her [E/C] orbs [I've always wanted to use that line] to only see unshed tears. I lean in for a small kiss to reassure her, without words, that everything will be fine. I turn back to the door and knock only three times. After waiting a couple seconds my sister, Fuyumi,  came and opened the door.

"Hi Shoto and [Y/N]!" Fuyumi exclaimed.

"Hi." [Y/N] and I said at the same time in a not so happy tone. On the phone, I explain our situation to Fuyumi so when that realization hit her, her smile faded as well. She moved aside to let us into the house then spoke. 

"Dad is in his study." She said.

"Thanks sis." Then, I  grabbed [Y/N] hand and went towards the trashcan's study [AKA HIS FATHER LOL].

"GOOD LUCK!" Fuyumi yelled as we were down the hall.

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE TRASHCAN

When we got to my father's study, I turned and looked [Y/N] in the eye once more and pulled her into a hug and whispered,

"It's going to be fine." She just looked at me once more and nodded. Our hands were still intertwined with each other so when I went to open the door and our hands got farther and farther away from each other, it was like the last time they would ever touch. 

'Into the demon's den I go.'

TO BE CONTINUED... 

IM SO SO SORRY BUT IF I DIDNT MAKE THIS A TWO PART STORY, IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN WAY TO LONG TO WRITE.  I MIGHT WRITE 1 OR 2 STORIES INBETWEEN THE SECOND PART AND THIS SO... DEAL WITH IT. AGAIN IM VERY SORRY AND THANK YOU TO   

@_ValValentine_ FOR REQUESTING THIS. I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED AND MAKE SURE TO LEAVE YOUR REQUESTED IN THE COMMENTS OR DM ME THEM. ILL SEE YOU GUYS SOON!!- LOVE TRYN_CHAN