Break The Distance -IBF! Shoto Todoroki x IBF! Reader

THIS WAS NOT REQUESTED

PLOT - You and Shoto meet online while playing 'Over Watch' and have been talking to each other ever since. what happens when the distance between them gets too unbearable? 

THE SONG OF THE STORY TODAY IS,

BREAK THE DISTANCE BY ASHTON EDMINSTER

I COULDN'T FIND A 1 HOUR VERSION WHICH MADE ME PRETTY MAD BUT WHATEVER.

BTW THIS MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR SEASON 2 SO IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCH IT THEN DONT READ THIS UNLESS YOU LIKE SPOILERS.

[Y/N] - YOUR NAME

[U/N] - USER NAME

[W/Y/L] - WHERE YOU LIVE

[B/N] - BROTHERS NAME

[N/N] - NICK NAME

READERS QUIRK- FIRE

ALSO LETS PRETEND THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO SPEAK JAPANESE BECAUSE THEY LIVE IN JAPAN.... SO YEAH.

YOUR POV 

"I can't believe we lost that." I rant to my internet best friend Shoto. We meet on Over Watch and ended up give each other our skype names, and we've been talking ever since. 

"Maybe if you would just be support it would help us, don't you think?" He says in a knowing tone.

"oh no, we are not going over this again."

" Ok whatever, whatever." he smile back at me. God, how I love that smile, I wish I could see it in person. You see the thing is Shoto lives in japan and I live in [W/Y/L] (ANYWHERE BUT JAPAN), and because of school and other things, we don't get to see each other face to face.

"So how's school?" I asked the duel colour haired boy.

"It's good. We have the sports festival coming up so that's a thing." He explained.

"Oh yeah I remember you telling me about that. I can't what to see you kick everybody's butts. I'll be rooting for you so don't lose." he laughs as I say this.

"I'm not joking Shoto, win this for me."

"Ok, ok I will." as we continue talking, my brother, [B/N] come in telling me it's supper time. I then turn to Shoto again but find him staring at me, it's cute honestly.

"Hey Shoto, what you look at?"

"u-uh nothing." I laugh at him.

"Well i have to go and eat but ill call you tomorrow ok?"

"fine with me." he says in a sad tone.

"Hey don't be like that, when is the sports festival again?"

"in two days."

"Alright then. Oh and say hi to Izuku for me ok? "

"sure thing." After that, we say our final goodbyes and i close my computer. 

"I'll see you there."

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHOTO'S SMILE

SHOTO'S POV

Today is the day of the sports festival, right now I'm warming up but I'd rather be talking to [Y/N]

"Hey Todoroki, have you talk to [Y/N] yet?" Midoriya asks.

" No she said she has to go to school but they're not doing any work to watch the sports festival. Why do you ask?"