Stupid Cold - Shoto Todoroki x sick! Reader

REQUESTED BY @Cielingfan15

PLOT - "Can you do one where youre sick and shoto takes care of you? Lots of detail please."

I WOULD BE HAPPY TOO, I MIGHT NOT DO GOOD ON DETAILS BUT I WILL TRY.

[Y/N] - YOUR NAME

[L/N] - LAST NAME

[H/C] - HAIR COLOUR

[S/C] - SKIN COLOUR

BTW EACH ONESHOT ILL BE PUTTING THE SONG THAT I LISTENED TO WHILE WRITING THE ONE SHOT AND TODAY IS,

I'M A MESS - BEBE REXHA

ALSO BTW TODOROKI MIGHT BE A BIT OOC SO YEAH

YOUR POV 

It is a Saturday morning, most of my classmates would be at each others houses working on a project we had, but me, nope. I blow my nose for the 1 thousandth time this morning as I think about how bad I feel for canceling on Todoroki today. We had a school project on how quirks came to be, and he was suppose to come to my house today but I had to reschedule because I some how got a cold. To be honest though, I rather him not see me like this. My eye are puffy and red which makes me look like I've been crying, and my face looks like a ripe[DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT?] tomato that's ready to be picked off.

I flip positions once more because I can't get comfortable and groan," MOM! I DON'T WANT THIS BLANKET!!" I yell/whine to my mom that was in the kitchen as I kick the white over fuzzy blanket that makes my skin ache. Mom through the blanket on me because she thinks that I will sweat the sickness away. Where did she even get that idea from? (MY MOM ACTUALLY SAYS THAT , AND I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S REAL OR NOT). She then goes on to lecture me about getting better and blah blah blah, but when I thought I would die from my mother raspy voice the door bell rang .

"YESSS MY PRAYS HAVE BEEN SENT!" I yell. I try getting up, totally forgetting I was sick and flopped right back to the couch with a loud thump as my head starts to throb. I put pressure on my head as I try and tell my mom to get the door while I cough up what feels like my lungs.

"I told you to rest." she states in a sing-song voice while going towards the door.

"Ugggh, whatever." I mumble as I try and keep her from hearing what I just said.

TODOROKI'S POV

"Oh, hello Todoroki...?" Mrs. [L/N] said in a questioning voice.

"[Y/N] actually has a really bad cold right now and I don't-" She was interrupted by a groan and a slow moving person which I'm guessing is [Y/N]. She pushes the door open and if I'm being honest she looks like a mess. Her once smooth [H/C]  now looks like it hasn't been brushed in ages and her beautiful [S/C] is so pale she could pass as a vampire. Wait, did I just compliment her, whatever. But I'm not going to tell her any of that. 

"Let him come in, if he wants to get sick that's his fault." And with that she groans once more while walking back to what I learned to be her living room and her mom let me walk in.

Her mom, which seemed very confused, told both me and [Y/N] that she would be back in an hour and walked out the door.

This should be fun.

YOUR POV (SORRY FOR ALL THE SWITCHES BUT DEAL WITH IT) 

Once Todoroki sat down on the leather brown couch right on the other side of the room, we sat in this very awkward silence that lasted for a good 10 seconds until he finally got up and went to my kitchen. I was very confused until he came back with a steaming chicken soup, with vegetables that looked so soft, they could melt in your mouth.

 I was very confused until he came back with a steaming chicken soup, with vegetables that looked so soft, they could melt in your mouth

(SORRY IM NOT GOOD AT DESCRIBING FOOD)

He then hands it to me and sits back on the couch he was once sitting on. I was so confused on why he was doing this that I couldn't even form words, to be honest I was also very flustered because I had the SMALLEST crush on Todoroki, but I know he would never feel the same. He ended up getting flustered as well and quickly explained what he was doing.

TODOROKI'S POV

'Oh god she must think I'm some weirdo'

"Oh umm, I'm sorry. When you told me your sick, I thought it would be good to bring you something to help you feel better. Plus I really wanted to see you."

I then go beat red as I realized I said that out loud. 'God I'm such an idiot'

"I-I mean I wanted to see if you were ok, nothing weird!" I exclaim in the loudest quiet voice I could(DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE). As I'm mentally face palming myself, I hear a tiny giggle come out of her voice.

"It's ok Todoroki-"

"Shoto." I said, not meaning to interrupt her.

"W-what?"

"Call me Shoto." I explain surprisingly calm.

"Ok... Shoto, I understand what you were trying to say." She smiles. Geez, even when she's sick she looks so adorable. But then she starts to have a unsuspecting coughing fit, I don't know what it was but I go into this protective mood and run straight to her side and kneel down beside her.

"I-*COUGH* am *COUGH COUGH* ok S-Shoto *COUGH* don't worry about me." She says very weakly. I ignore what she says,  and place the back of my right hand and realize she is burning up. I then use my right hand and make it slightly cold in replacement for a cold cloth. I then take the soup that was in her hands( DONT ASK) and put it on the side table and lay her down on her pillow and cover her up with her blanket she had on the floor. I then ask her where her cloths were and ran to them, and  brought it to her once I wet it. Let's just say I was acting like her boyfriend.

10 MINUTES LATER BROUGHT TO YOU BY A PROTECTIVE BOYFRIEND WANNABE SHOTO

I was finally able to cool down her temperature a bit and got her to eat a bit of her soup, which then got her to almost fall asleep. But right before she closed her eyes she asked me an unsuspected question, and I gave her an unsuspected answer.

"Shoto, be honest with me, why are you doing this." I then look at her, trying to figure out myself why I did this.

and without even thinking I say four words, "Because I love you."  

"I love you too."

YAAAAZZZZZZ FINALLY IT'S DONE. I'VE BEEN STRESSING OVER THIS ONESHOT FOREVER. THE NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE PART 2 OF WE ARE SOULMATES SO GET READY FOR THAT. REMEMBER TO KEEP SENDING IN THOSE REQUESTS AND ILL GET TO THEM ASAP. OTHER THAN THAT I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED -TRYN_CHAN 

NEXT UP 

WE ARE SOULMATES PART 2 SHOTO X QUIRKLESS READER