Why? - Shoto Todoroki x Endeavour FanGirl! Reader

REQUESTED BY 707Dabi_Shinsou_9987

"can you do a Todoroki x Endeavor fangirl! Reader?"

I'M HERE TO PLEASE

QUIRK - WHATEVER YOU WANT( NOT TOO O.P)

SONG OF THE STORY: Twenty One Pilots - The Judge

[R/N] = RANDOM NAME

[A/R/N] = ANOTHER RANDOM NAME

[D/H] = DOMINANT HAND

YOUR POV

I actually did it. I got into U.A's Class 1-A! I mean I knew I would with my power but still! I heard Endeavors' son would be in that class so it's really exciting!

I got my U.A uniform on and put my hair normally down. As I look in the mirror for the 200th time this morning, I realized I forgot my favourite Endeavor bracelet (IDK USE SOME IMAGINATION) that I got for my birthday. I turn around and grab it from my end table and put it on my [D/H]. I then quickly run downstairs, grab a piece of bread, kiss my mom/dad goodbye.

The way there went by in a flash and the next thing I knew, I was in a seat next to a wall and a girl with black hair in a weird ponytail, which I learned her name to be Momo Yaoyorozu. Plus Shoto Todoroki is in front of me!!!!! Don't get me wrong though, I don't only think he's cool because of his father, but I've heard really good things about him and his quirk, he genuinely seems like an interesting person. We're just going to have to see how the year plays out.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL

SHOTO'S POV

I was on my way home when a girl I recognized from my class ran up to me waving her arms around telling me to slow down. 'Was I walking that fast?'

I stop and wait for the girl to catch her breath, while also trying to remember her name. 'What was it?[R/N], no no, [A/R/N] right?'

She then quickly stood up straight and held out her [D/H], catching me off guard." My name is [L/N] [F/N], I'm in your class and I didn't get to introduce myself!"

Now that I'm looking at her properly, she [H/C] hair blew softly in the light wind while her [E/C] eyes sparkled in the bright sunlight. 'She's beautiful' .

I grab her hand and introduce myself as Todoroki Shoto. As we're shaking hands I look down at hers and notice One of the Endeavor bracelets that my father sells. I don't know what it was in me that made me get so angry, but my whole demeanour changed.

I ruffly pulled my hand away from her and said, "I gotta get going."

It wasn't that I thought she was using me to get to my father, but I think it was just the hate I have to my father that made me so blind. But what I did never stopped her from trying to hang out with me.

TIMESKIP A COUPLE OF WEEKS

For the next couple of weeks, she kept trying to befriend me, even with little things like saying hello in the halls or asking how my day was, something I wasn't really used to. I never minded it actually, but always gave short answers. But as the days went on I started to get over my feeling toward my father and we started getting closer, but today things were different. She never came up to me to say good morning (which she does every day) and didn't try to talk to me at all, she was flat out ignoring me. It was honestly really annoying me but also made me worried as if I did something, but I kept my distance for the day just in case that's what she needs.

'what is going on with her?'

YOUR POV

I've given up. I tried so hard to be friends with him, and I thought we were getting there but maybe I was wrong.