Not Enough - Shoto Todoroki x Class 1-C! Reader

REQUESTED BY @_ValValentine_

[L/N] - LAST NAME

[F/N] -FIRST NAME

PLOT- " well I want a AU where Todoroki is completely dependent on Endeavor and does anything he asks. reader is in class 1-B and she doesn't have the most powerful quirk, she falls in love with Todoroki but Todoroki is confused on what to do. Todoroki explains the situation to Endeavor and he tells Todoroki to reject her."
I'm just going to change it a little bit and make her in class 1-C

ANYTHING FOR ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS (BTW MAKE SURE TO GO CHECK OUT HER BOOK CALLED 'ANGEL', IT'S AMAZING)

DISCLAIMER - OOC SHOTO TODOROKI

YOUR QUIRK - TELEKINESIS

THE SONG OF THE STORY TODAY IS,

LOVELY BY BILLIE EILISH FT. KHALID

YOUR POV

Shoto Todoroki.

There really much needed to be said about him, he is the embodiment of perfection. From his duel coloured hair, to his smile, power, and even his scar, he's just perfect. I have this huge crush on him, ever since I accidentally bumped into him (CLASSIC MOVE), after that we didn't really talk much but there were a few conversations here and there. Also the fact that I'm in class 1-B and he's in 1-A. so I don't know how that would work especially since my quirk is telekinesis, which sounds really cool but it makes me so sick to the point where I could pass out the longer I use it.

" Hey [L/N]! How are you today?" Shoto exclaimed, startling me out of my dazed state.

"Oh, hey there Todoroki, I'm good, how are you?" I replied, now I'm not one of those people who can't have a normal conversation when their crush walks past or come up to talk. but I do blush just a little, not enough for him to notice.

"I'm great thank you! but are you sure you're ok, your face is turning red." I take back what I said, he does notice.

"Oh don't worry about me! I'm fine!!" I panic. Ignoring what I said, he places the back of his right hand on my for head to check if I have a fever.

"Well, you seem fine..." He stated.

After a long silence I suddenly got a burst of confidence... I asked him out.

"W-would you like to go to the coffee shop with me after school today!" I don't know why I said that. He won't say yes. he probably thinks I'm weird. Oh god what if--

"Sure! I need a good break from everything and a coffee would be nice, especially with a friend!" You see, most people have a moment realizing they were in the friendzone and wouldn't go on from there. but I'm not like most people... which brought me to what happens next.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GUYS WERE AT THE CAFE BECAUSE IM LAZYYYY

It was a really small café, with 4 to 6 people in it at a time. Which benefited us so we could talk more. It wasn't like we had a big conversation about one thing, but just small little things about each other and our lives.

it was 6:30pm and there was no one in the café. Todoroki clears his throat to say goodbye, "Hey, it's been so fun talking to you but I have to get going, my dad says he needs me for things, and I don't want to let him down!" He says with a small smile on his face. I always wondered why he likes his dad so much, when I met him at the sports festival he seemed... so mean.

'(Y/N) this is your chance, there is no one in the store, its the right time to tell him!' I thought. Guess I shouldn't throw away my shot (*COUGH* HAMILTON *COUGH).