We Are Soulmates PT 2 Shoto Todoroki x Quirkless! Reader

HERE MY FRIENDS, I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS AND IM HERE TO DELIVER.

ALSO THERE MIGHT BE A LOT OF POV CHANGES SO YEAH

THE SONG OF THE STORY TODAY IS,

LEMON BOY BY CAVETOWN

ENJI'S (ENDEAVOR) POV

God damn that boy, he's most likely with that quirkless 'friend' of his. tch so stupid, he should be worried about finding his soulmate, not hanging with some weak quirkless girl.

Speak of the devil, Shoto finally decides to come home, but walks into my office like a disrespectful brat, Well I mean he's always been a disrespectful brat. " Father, we have to talk." He then walks towards my desk and sits right across from me. Well this will be interesting.

"Well then, spit in out Shoto." He then gives me this look like telling me to shut up, and I have half the nerve to teach him a lesson, but not now.

"I found my soulmate." I knew it, when he sat down I saw a silver ring on his finger that I hadn't seen before and despite everything, I'm actually excited. She probably has this amazing quirk that will make new powerful wepo- I mean children. And with a grin, I then start spitting out all of these questions like what her name was, and what her quirk was. He then stares at his ring with a soft look and says something I didn't what to hear.

"It's [Y/N]."

SHOTO'S POV

The room went absolutely silent. His facial expression looks like his soul just left his body and came back with a reality shot. Well here goes nothing.

"YOU HAVE TO BE ******* KIDDING ME, THERE IS NO WAY I WILL LET YOU BE SOULMATES WITH THAT QUIRKLESS--"( LETS KEEP IT PG13 KIDS). Before he could even finish his insult, I stood up with the most intimidating aura and spoke with the loudest and most hate filled voice I could ever manage.

'How dare he even imagine to say something so despicable about my soulmate'  

"I WILL NOT STAND (PUN NOT INTENDED) TO LISTEN TO YOU TALK DOWN ABOUT MY SOULMATE LIKE THIS."

YOUR POV

'Oh god, I'm causing so much trouble for him. maybe I should just leave, he will be better off with out me anyway.'  I then get off of the chair I was sitting on outside of his dads office and walk towards the door.  I wipe my unshed tears in hopes of them not falling out, right before I could turn the doorknob, Shoto's sister, Fuyumi grabs my left wrist and pulls me back gentle.

" Don't leave him please. he needs you.

TIME SKIP

Fuyumi and I sit in the living room with tea in our hands with pure silence falling over us.

"I understand." She states, making me look up at her in shock.

"Our dad isn't the most... accepting person in the world." She says with a small smile, I can see she is trying to lighten up the mood, and I thank her for that. But it doesn't stop the terrifying thoughts going through my head. 

"But what if his dad doesn't let him ever see me again. what if Shoto ends up getting hurt by him. what if he hates me for it. what if, what if-" With every word I spoke, it was harder to breath.

"Hey, hey, hey, breath. you're ok and 1, Shoto would never let that happen, and even if it did, he can stand up for himself and I know that for a fact. And 2, he loves you so much and he always has, he-" Before she could finish, a glass being shattered could be heard, and it seemed to be coming from their dads office.

"ha, if he has the guts to break something in dads office, he will be with you for a long time. you guys are soulmates, you're meant to be together." I then look at my ring with a smile.

"yeah, you're right, thanks Fuyumi."

SHOTO'S POV

The past 10 minutes has been us yelling at each other and somewhere around that I ended up smashing a cup, and I'm so close to blasting him with ice, why must he be like this.

"LISTEN TO ME BOY IF YOU STAY WITH HER YOU ARE NO LONGER WELCOME IN THIS HOUSE!" he says with a sickening grin as he thinks he has me in a corner.

"Fine with me." I simply state, making him very confused. 

"W-well... YOU'LL HAVE NO PLACE TO LIVE!"

"You're wrong. I'll move in with [Y/N]." 

W-WHAT YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"

"Yes I can. and look father, there is zero way you can ever split me [Y/N] apart, no matter what you do or say. we are SOULMATES! And just because you and mom were ruined, doesn't mean that you have to ruin your kids lives as well. I will be with her till the end and there is nothing in this world that can stop that, not even death." (SUPER CHEESY I KNOW) And with that fell silences once more. 

"I'll be packing my bags and be gone by tonight." And with that I walk out, ending it all.

YOU POV (LAST POV SWITCH I SWEAR)

It's been silent in the office for a while now, which makes me worried. But like the stars have a lined, Shoto walks out and takes a deep sigh. I then run over to him and jump into his arms. in this moment in time, all I care about is him being ok, nothing else. I can tell he wasn't expecting that but he hugs me back while nuzzling his face into my neck.

"How did it go?" I ask softly. 

He pulls away and with a soft grin, he starts to explain everything that happen and how he is kicked out.

"But despite all that, it means I get to move in with you, if you're still up to it of course."

"Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way." We smiled together then leaned into a gentle kiss. 

"Now lets get my stuff and we can get some take out food, sound good?" He says with our foreheads leaning against each other.

"sounds good." I say with a soft laugh.

honestly, I'm happy it ended this way, because it proves his father wrong and Shoto right. Just like Fuyumi said, we are soulmates, and we'll be together forever.

ITS DONE MY FRIENDS. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING THIS BECAUSE I ENJOYED WRITING IT. THERE ISNT REALLY MUCH TO SAY NOW BUT IF YOU WANT ANY OF YOUR GUYS IDEAS TURNED INTO A STORY LIKE THIS JUST PUT THE PLOT IN THE COMMENTS AND ILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE IT THE BEST. I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH -TRYN_CHAN