Writers Block - Shoto Todoroki x Author! Reader

BEFORE WE START THIS I JUST WANT TO SAY IM SOOOOO SOOOO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING SO MUCH. NOT ONLY DO I HAVE SCHOOL BUT MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK, SO ITS BEEN HELLA HARD FOR ME TO FINISH WRITING THE STORY IM WORKING ON. ONCE MORE IM SO SORRY TO @Cielingfan15, YOUR STORY IS COMING SOON ONCE THIS WRITERS BLOCK IS GONE. SO WITHOUT FURTHER A DO, HERE IS SOMETHING I WISH TODOROKI WOULD DO TO ME WHILE I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK.

(F/T) - FAVOURITE TEA

(Y/N) - YOUR NAME

HOW YOU MET - In a coffee shop and he broke your computer by spilling water on it.

YOUR QUIRK - The ability to come up with a story and write/type it really fast.

SHOTO'S POV

I was reading a book called 'The Hate U Give' (IF YOU HAVEN'T READ IT, YOU REALLY REALLY SHOULD) and drinking an Earl Grey tea calmly, right before my stressed out girlfriend, (Y/N) comes out of the room groaning, while she flops right next to me. Now that I think about, this is one of the few times she's come out today. 

Like it's engraved to my brain I say, "What's wrong?"

"I have writers block." She mumbles into my shoulder. This shocked me believe it or not. Never in my entire time of knowing her, has she ever had writers block, which means it's serious. At this moment I close my book, turn toward her to holding her in my arms. I can now start to feel my shirt get damp from what I can assume to be tears.

After some time I whisper, "How about I make you some tea and we can talk about it." into her ears softly. She nods and I get up to go make her some (F/T).

YOUR POV

I feel pathetic. Not only can I not think of a proper story line, but I started to cry in front of my boyfriend, that hit maximum pathetic. 

"Don't feel bad." I don't know why but he has always been able to tell what I'm thinking. I'm now starting to think that his actual quirk is mind reading. He sits down next to me with my (F/T), hands it to me and lets me lean my head on his shoulder.

"So tell me what's going on."

From that moment on, for about 30 minutes I ramble on about how I can't seem to find a good ending for my story and that I don't want to let my readers down, maybe cried a little too. To be honest, it felt really good to let my feeling out, and it felt like his was actually listening to what I had to say which made me feel 20 times better.

"Well from what it sound like, you need an extra brain to help you." I didn't quit understand what he was saying, than he finished with," How about you show me what you're working and we can sit there and work on it... together." He grabs my chin and brings me into a gentle kiss. Once we pulled away I bring him to our room and we work on it together just like he said.

SORRY IT'S SHORT BUT THIS IS JUST A SMALL STORY TO CALM YOUR TODOROKI LOVING BRAINS FOR A LITTLE WHILE TILL I CAN CALM MY NERVES A BIT. BUT UNTIL THEN, I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY AND STAY TOONED FOR THE NEXT ONE. I LOVE YOU ALL, - TRYN_CHAN