Winter Wonderland - boyfriend!Shoto Todoroki x girlfriend!reader

REQUESTED BY @CaptainNastasia 

PLOT - "Could you write a one shot where the reader misses her home town where it snowed a lot, and he surprised her with her very own winter wonderland." 

BOI YAS I CAN

LETS ALL PRETEND THAT WHERE 'MY HERO ACADEMIA' IS LOCATED, THEY DONT HAVE SNOW.

[P/W/S] - PLACE WITH SNOW

[Y/N] - YOUR NAME

DON'T PLAY MUSIC TILL I SAY

YOUR POV

Shoto and I were walking with our hands intertwined, In the hot day in mid December. Yes we have ZERO SNOW, and it sucks, I come from [P/W/S] (LIKE CANADA) so I'm used to the snow and love it. When I moved here to come to U.A, I didn't realize how much i would miss my family, friends, and especially the snow.

"What are you thinking about?" Shoto asks, getting me to come out of my trance.

"umm what are you talking about?" I don't want him to look at me like a weirdo for missing something so stupid.

"Well you aren't trying to start a conversation which is weird. Did I do something wrong?"

"What?!? no no no no no no no no no, you did nothing wrong!" I say while turning towards him.

"I'm just....home sick"

"Ohh you had me worry. " He laughs quietly and we continue walking. Not long after he starts another conversation.

"What do you want for Christmas?" Many of our friends have asked me this question before and I can only think of one thing.

"Snow." I said bluntly.

"Snow?" He questioned.

" Yeah, that's... that's why I've been acting weird. 'sigh' back in [P/W/S], we get so much snow you can fill your whole house with it!" I exclaim with a big smile.

"But isn't snow cold?" He asked with a confused grin.

"Yes, but when you are dressed properly it's the funniest thing in the world!" I yell while closing my eyes. I some how forget that there is NO SNOW, and lean back to the ground. Once I actually realize what I'm doing, I brace myself for impact. But thanks to my one and only boyfriend it never came.

 "Geez, this snow seems amazing if you trust it this much to fall on it." He laughs.

"ha, yeah I guess." And we start walking once more.

SHOTO'S POV

'Snow huh, well, mine as well try.'

TIME SKIPU

I walk into the lounge on the bottom floor(I DON'T KNOW IF THEY HAVE ONE SO JUST ROLL WITH IT), to see everyone trying to figure out [Y/N] Christmas gift.

Then out of nowhere Kirishima starts to yell,

"UUHHHHH, why does this have to be SO HARD!(THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID)I mean all she said was--" 

"SNOW!" Everyone exclaimed.

"Like I would totally get it for her but it's physically impossible here." Midoriya stated.

I smirk at his statement.

'Ohh my friend, but it isn't.' I then come in.

"Well actually..." I then raise up my hand and create a ice shard in it. After looking at it for a couple seconds they finally check on.