FOREWORD

AN EXCEPRT to tease

"My, my, you’re a fighter, aren’t you?” The guy muttered. And he took both of my arms into one hand and the other hand pinch my nose. With that my nose and mouth closed. Air wasn’t able to get in into my lungs. I was suffocating pressure build inside my body. Desperate for air I opened my mouth to breath and was then captured by the guy’s velvety lips. He was making me breath the air from inside his body. I was like we were breathing as one.  

 “Resistance is futile Dylan, just give in to your desire.”

That was haaawt, Eco says. Eco liked writing this one very much. Did Eco's cupcakes like it too? Hope you did, Eco reminds his sweet cupcakes to comment/vote if Eco deserves it. Sweet kisses cupcakes. ~fcee

[COPYRIGHT © 2012 Avaritico || © 2014 Fhrell Cee. All rights reserved]

AUTHOR'S MESSAGE

Hey there my cupcakes, bringing you a new genre in my writing. It's a boy-love (a.k.a. boy x boy) love story (fcee blushes).  fcee really wanted to try doing this (still blushing). This means that fcee wrote some romance and naughty scenes involving two or more male characters here. 

COPYRIGHT © 2012 by Avaritico || Revised © 2014 Fhrell Cee

All Rights Reserved. No parts of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in whole or in part by any form or  means, electronic or mechanical or other means, now known or hereinafter invented including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, without the written permission of the author.

CHARACTER DISCLAIMER

All the characters in this book have no existence whatsoever outside the imagination of the author, and have no relation to anyone having the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual known or unknown to the author, and all the incidents does not exist outside the imagination of the author.

COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER

The photos used as cover and any other media material are NOT UNDER the author's copyright. They are owned by their respective copyright owner, it was found in the internet without any copyright notice and so usage was made in the assumption that it is OPEN SOURCED. If  by any chance you own the copyright for any photo used, please message the author so that appropriate actions may be made immediately.

CONTENT DISCLAIMER!

This chapter of the story contains explicit depiction of sexual activity between two consenting (or not) males. Please stop reading this story if this kind of material does not appeal to you, or you are not of legal age, or if it is illegal in your location. This disclaimer will ONLY appear in this page and  not in the succeeding pages anymore. Reading this work means you've read this disclaimer.

ADDITIONALLY!

I (the author) believe that everyone has the right (no matter the ethnicity, age, gender) to read any materials so long as doing so does not inflict damage to self or others. READ on your own discretion.

AUTHOR!

The Penname Avaritico was used in the first edition of this work. The author however decided to revised the work and put under a new penname Fhrell Cee. The author Avaritico and Fhrell Cee is one and the same.

The original version of this work still exist in other website and is under the name Avaritico. Other names claiming to own this work is not legitimate and should be reported immediately to the Author. ~fcee

HAPPY READING!