Author's Note

ABOUT THE SEQUEL

First of all thank you so much for READING this book.  

This book started in 2011 and now is 2014… so I guess I was a very lazy writer since I took approximately THREE (3) years to finish this. But alas, here it is a finished still not-proofed book, but finished nonetheless.

So I am very much thankful to those who continued to persuade me to finish this book. Without you guys, especially those that commented and voted a lot, this wouldn't be a complete book, and probably there won't be another books coming. But since you all inspire me a lot, I already have the plot for Luna and Atlantis in mind. I hope you guys look forward to it.

Don't worry about missing Dylan and Night because, these character will still appear in the next book… you'll know why after you read the epilogue. And there will be more exposure for some other characters that had shown themselves in the first book.

The next books will be "Burn the Fire Out" for Luna's story… and "Hide the Night Star" for Atlantis.

ABOUT THE TITLE

Turn the Lights Off started with no concept of Mafia whatsoever. I (as an experimenting writer) just wanted to write something with a light smut on it to tease my readers. And the tittle 'TURN THE LIGHTS OFF' kind of described the first part of the story where the 'assaulter (NIGHT)' turned the lights off before the sexy things happened.

THE CHARACTERS

Dylan was the name of my favorite character in the Filipino Dubbed version of the character MIKAGAMI in the anime Flame of Recca… I find the name sexy so I kind of adapted it.

Night and the concept of the two of them having dual personality… came later in the story after I watched the anime SUKISHO. I sort of copied the anime a bit. 

Lyon was named after the anime FAIRYTALE’s Lyon… just random way of choosing names.  

The clovers clan, especially the silver hair concept was snatched from the Targaeyen in the GoT. One of my favourite shows.

And I created this relationship with the mafia already on the late chapters (maybe 10) when I had been addicted to Hitman Reborn Anime. The four suits were only supposed to be school gangs, but then as the story progressed, I made it so they became a fledgling mafia family… and the school as a training ground for mafia kids. 

Luna was not supposed to exist, but then I wanted to add more twist… so I made him the missing youngest brother, sorry if it just popped up.

The same with the names Polaris, Lunaris, and Solaris… I just thought of the name when the book was ending. I just wanted to have some uniformity in the name of the three brothers, so I inserted the concept of the sun, moon, and stars. (from a whim)

ANYMORE THINGS YOU WANTED TO KNOW I AM OPEN TO ANSWER. I WILL POST THE QUESTION IN ANOTHER CHAPTER entitled "Q and A Reader to write." I will answer everything that won't spoil the next following books. 

THANKS FOR GIVING THIS BOOK 53,000 plus READS and 800 plus VOTES per completion.

The Epilogue shall follow shortly.