19.0 Mistrusted Friends

Hey guys… so this story is nearing its end. I’ve will have some more naughty SPECIALS chapters after the main plot had been drafted. Please VOTE and COMMET!

-LYON-

 "Night! Night!" I could hear his pleading voice. I could see him struggling in the water. I could see pain in his face. He reached his hands for me while struggling to keep afloat. I reached for him and swam harder but I couldn’t even touch his hand.

"Dylan," I called his name… "Star…" I cried as he drifted away from me. I saw him die.

"Dylan," I woke up and found out that I was still in my room. At first I thought there would be guards around but only Walter sat at a chair near my bed.  

"Awake already," Walter said amazed putting down the magazine he was reading on a small table near the window. "That drug was supposed to make you sleep for six hours, you're an hour earlier."

I didn't mind his comment, what bugged me more is that the place seemed to be a lot quieter than it used to. There were far too few voices of people and cars moving. I move to my left where the window was and looked down to the parking. There was only at the very most five cars on it when it normally houses twenty to thirty cars.

"Where is everybody?" I asked Walter. "Why is the place so quiet?"

"I'm not supposed to tell you, but the family had a major operation," Walter said and it was enough to lead me to what the family wanted. I've heard what mother said before I lost consciousness, they're going after Dylan's family.

"They're at the Mathers mansion?" I knew it, but I needed confirmation.

"Not yet anyway," Walter answered. "It's only about thirty minutes since they left." And don't think about going after them because the bridge was closed."

"I'll just have to open it then," I stood up immediately but then I went back to sitting when I felt myself a bit dizzy still.

"Hold up, and sit down first, you're still a bit drugged I think."

"I have to go immediately, Dylan is in danger." I insisted pressing my temples to ease the pain. 

"We knew that already," two other people came in. It was Enrique and Daniel. "We search for anything to use in the Island but not even a single boat is around. The bridge is the only way out and it can't be used now. The mother-boss made sure that not a single person gets off the island without her command."

"The only way out here is to swim through the waters," Enrique told me. "And its almost a kilometer swim to get to the other side."

"Can you do it, I know Lyon… you're a very good swimmer but…"

"A part of me is afraid of the water… Night…" I told them but I will make things work. I can make it work, for Dylan's sake.

"Let's go," I told them and they helped me. We sneaked to a secret passage that brought us to the side of the island that could be nearest to mainland. 

"Are you ready to swim this?" They looked worried.

I looked at the water and the wave, it slightly shook my courage but for Dylan I would do anything. The current was strong and the wind cold and the sun was just about to sink.

"I guess you don't need to bring this?" Walter held my cellular phone in front of me.

"But how can we get someone to fetch you outside if you don't have a phone?" Enrique asked and then I thought of someone.