26.0 Reconciled Group

Hey guys, I am making a speedy update so that I could make up to my words when I said that I would finish this book before 2014 ends. Well, I am trying and so this is an update. The last update will be on the 31st.

Hello and thanks to my new follower reading this… LOVE you all!

This is a raw update and was not proofed.  

-LYON CRITELLA-

“Luna!” I mentioned his name but no one heard me. They continued to argue as Damien closed the door. I listened and somehow I got the feeling that Aries wanted to present me Gerfried. But that didn’t bother me, because it was normal for me.

What bothered me most was the fact that Luna was with them.

Why?

Did he lie about being the youngest Arpacci? Did he and Fried plan this all along, to separate us all, so that they could capture my Star?

Shit! Maybe they have Jeremy in this too.

I was so careless, I should have known there was no way Star has a brother. Luna lied.

He was just one of them.

“Damien won’t let us kill him,” I heard Aries tell Luna. “He’ll get the credit of capturing him and they will have something to deal with the Critella. I know the Critella will want to have their heir back, and the Grupposso won’t just give him without something in return.”

“Don’t you think I know that,” Luna told Aries. I knew Damien was already not with them, but they were still talking in hushed voices.

“We caught him!” Aries blurted. Unlike Luna who was calm, he was easy to irritate. “We should be the one to take the credit. The boss will be happy if we give his that bastard.”

“Just to clarify things,” Luna explained to the guy who was already shouting cursing words. “I was the one who saw him. It just happened that we came to the place where he was at the same time. So I have as much right to him as you!”

“That’s why I said we,” Aries grunted.

“Just making things clear,” Luna said before I heard the door move.

“I have a plan!” Luna said and then the door opened and closed again leaving only Luna and me inside the van.

“You bastard!” I cursed at him. If glares could kill, like I wish it could, he would have been dead. But he was still there standing, with a grin on his lips.

“How dare you!” I yelled but he acted like he didn’t hear it and continued walking towards me. And suddenly there was a tape on my lips.

The door then opened and Aries entered.

“What are you waiting for?” Aries told his accomplice in a whisper. “Damien could come back any minute to check on him.”

“I’m just making sure we take him quietly,” Luna answered.

They were going to abduct me, I realized late.

 I tried screaming for help, for Damien or any of his men but it seemed that no one could hear me. They were busy minding their own business of attacking people and tending to their wounded that they didn’t even try to hear my silent cry for help.

I saw Luna hold a syringe with some liquid on it.

“What is that?” Aries asked him but he just smirked at the guy and then grinned at me.