12.5 Untold Specials (Playing Fire)

DISCLAIMER! This chapter of the story will contain explicit depiction of sexual incestuous activity between two consenting males. Please skip this page or stop reading this story if you this kind of story does not appeal to you. Please skip this page if you are not of legal age or if this is illegal in the place where you are in. You have been warned.

This is a special I call 'UNTOLD SPECIALS' specials where I feature characters that won't get enough exposure. The events in this story were connected to the main story however it won't have any great impact. It's just like a filler chapter but I made sure it is worth your time to read. Some more of it is coming soon.

My purpose for this is to give some detail to the life of the minor characters since there will be a number of them here. So that some of you might have insights why they acted the way they did.  ~fcee

“D!” I called the dark brown haired guy pulling me. We were passing through forest and the trees had a heart mark in it already. We were already far away from our territory.

“D,” I called but he only pulled me and then grabbed me by the waste. “We shouldn’t…”

I couldn’t continue what I was saying when he conquered my lips with his. He touched my behind squeezing them as he possessed my lips with his heated ones. I immediately felt how hot he was feeling as he lessened the distance of our bodies.

Everything I was thinking into the melted passion. What was left in my mind was the heat and warmth of his kiss and the moistness of his lips. His hands roamed around my back… playing with my behind, squeezing them tighter.

“What were you talking about?” He let his lips travel my cheeks and then whispered these words on my ears… slightly taking my earlobes in between his teeth. “I didn’t quite hear you the first time.”

What did I tell him? I couldn’t remember. I didn’t want to remember. All I wanted were his lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as I feel the warmth of his breath on my skin. His lips travel down my ear leaving a trail of kisses on its way to the curve of my neck. He licked my chin and then lightly bit the skin on my jaw.  

He pushed me lightly to a tree as he made me lean at it. I felt the hard wood behind me and his hard body in front of me.

“So?” He gave me an amused look. “You were saying?”

“Shut up,” I told him and then pulled his neck towards me. I was way smaller than him so he needed to lean lower to make one lips one. “God… you kissed so… good.”

“You like that?” He kissed me and I felt his hands inside the pants behind me. “Or would you like more?”

“Indulge me…” I giggled while he looked at me with fire in his eye. He let his hand travel inside my pants and set his finger search for it. It didn’t take long before he found my core, my entrance. He tickled me there making circular motion on my entrance.

He parted my legs by inserting one of his in-between mine and moved his thigh closer to mine. I felt him and his hardness as he brushed his thigh towards my waking… little me.

“Someone’s getting excited…” he smirked as he continued to rub his legs on me.

“And you’re not?” I grabbed his bulge with one of my hands to make a point. He wasn’t just getting excited. He was already fully awake… on his full potential. And that potential was just too big to handle.