The Game

"That ass popping." Emma teases as she walks in my front door. I was wearing my white shorts that did honestly make my butt look good and my red Chipper Jones jersey unbuttoned and a Braves blue tank top underneath. I topped it off with my red Converse.

"Shut up, are you ready?" I ask grabbing my phone off the charger. "We are suppose to meet Logan in the battery at 1."

"Yes, I've been ready." She rolls her eyes. After talking to Dansby some more we decided that Emma could drive to the game and I'd just ride with him back to my place afterwards. "Also I just want you to know your boobs look amazing."

Emma is my biggest hype man it's great honestly. "You're ridiculous." I shake my head. "Now, you going to tell me about you and Logan yet." I ask as we climb into her car.

"Nothing to tell." She shrugs making me roll his eyes. "Just like what you say with Dansby."

"Except I didn't end up in bed with Dansby." I smirk. "Come on Emma please tell me!" I beg.

Emma groans. "Ugh fine, yes Logan and I hooked up. I had a crush on him back in high school so yea..."

"Wait that is the Logan you were like in love with sophomore and junior year?" My eyes widen when I put it together.

"Yes! Don't make a big deal." She begs. Emma is always happy go lucky but when feelings beginning bubbling up she begins getting nervous.

"Ok I'm done. I'm sorry, it's just normally me on the other end of this." I laugh.

"Thank god for that." She mumbles turning onto the street that our parking is in. "What lot are we?"

"Uh Dansby said the Delta lot." I say looking around. "Oh right there." I point to the gate.

After we parked we head into the Battery in search of Logan. We of course found him in the Terrapin Taproom. "Hello ladies!" He greets hugging us both.

"Hey Logan." I smile.

"Looking good as always you two." He compliments. "So do y'all want a drink? I'll buy?" He offers.

"Uh sure I'll take a Hopsecutioner." I say as he nods.

"Em?" He asks.

"Chopsecutioner." She smiles. Logan nods turning to the bar tender and getting our drinks.

"Here y'all go." He hands us our cans. "Hey Dans gave me passes so we can get to the lounge tonight too." He says as we head into the park.

"That's awesome." Emma grin excitedly.

I was in awe at the beautiful park we had just walked into. "This place is amazing." I say looking around.

"Yea it is." Logan agrees. "You should see the Chop House. It's like the greatest part of this whole park."

"Why did I never come here last year?" I ask looking around in amazement.

"Probably because you were in Boston." I fire a glare at Emma who retreats back a bit mumbling sorry.

Logan chuckles shaking his head at us. "Come on you two our seats are behind the dugout." Logan leads us to our seat which were the first row behind the dug out. "My man!" Logan yells out pointing to Dansby on the field.

Dansby points to Logan laughing. Dansby's eyes quickly find mine as he shoots me a smirk before disappearing down into the dugout. Emma nudges me making me elbow her back.

The game was amazing, according to Logan the team has been playing amazing this season. Like it's a complete 360 he says. Freeman is still an absolute beast, Markakis is a hitting machine, Ender is a freaking amazing centerfield and let me say Dansby is a dazzling short stop. The plays he makes is incredible.