Model

Waking up the first thing I do I groan knowing I can't eat anything. "Why did I do this to myself." I whine climbing out of bed.

I of course did not pass on my morning coffee. Walking onto the set I automatically felt weird. "Ah my model!" Emma gushes rushing over to me. "Come on it's make up time!" She ushers me over to hair and makeup.

"Ashton?" The girl asks as I sit down.

"That's me." I smile looking at her through the mirror.

"Well I'm Leslie. Me what look are we going for today?" She asks turning to Emma. We both look at her as she looks up from her phone.

"Beach wave hair and a more neutral makeup look. We want her to look like she's out on the beach." Emma says before returning back to her phone. "I've gotta go check lighting but when your ready come onto set."

I nod as she walks away. "So you're new to this right?" Leslie asks as she begins spraying my hair down with something.

"Uh yea. Is it that obvious?" I ask nervously.

She shakes her head. "No not at all, I just haven't seen you around before." I let out a sigh of relief. "You are so naturally beautiful though."

"Thank you." I blush. "I'm honestly really nervous to do this."

"You'll do fine. You've got a great photographer." She tells me and I nod.

"Trust me I know." I laugh. "She's my best friend."

"Oh that's so sweet. How long have y'all known each other?" Leslie asks scrunching my hair a bit.

"Since birth, our dads were college roommates." I explain. "She's been by my side my whole life."

"She's great at what she does. Honestly I've never seen someone as passionate. I love working her shoots." It's true Emma loves what she does and she's a freaking genius at it.

"She really is." I nod closing my eyes as she starts my makeup.

"So aren't you the bosses daughter?" She asks dabbing on some bronzer.

"Yea I'm actually head of marketing here but my mom and Emma takes me into doing this." I sigh. "They keep telling me I'm perfect for it so we'll see." I laugh as she finishes up with my makeup.

"Well I agree with them but you're all ready so go kick butt out there." I nod standing up headed to the shooting area.

"Thanks so much." I call over my shoulder. Making it over to where Emma was she let's out a whistle.

"Damn best friend." She grins putting her camera strap around her neck. "You look fucking hot. Come on up here." She ushers me to where I need to be in my first outfit.

"What do I even do?" I ask feeling awkward.

"Just work it like you always do." Emma shrugs holding the camera up.  I start posing and Emma begins snapping pictures. "Yes girl, slay. You're killing it!" Emma cheers as the camera continues to flash.

"Ok next outfit!" I follow some people who help me change quickly before I continue with the shoot.

After shooting for about an hour I'm finally done. Stepping off the raised platform we were on I let out a breath.

"So how was it?" Mom asks throwing her arm around me.

"Honestly? So much fun." I admit. "I loved it."

"See! I told you, you would!" Mom smiles. "You looked amazing as well, look." She pulls me over to the computer where the images where pulling up. She scrolled through a few and I have to admit, they looked amazing.