Dinner

I didn't know what to wear. Like is this casual? Do I need to dress cute? What the hell! Freaking out I FaceTime Emma.

"Hello bitch!" She sang as the phone connected.

"I don't know what to wear!" I groan throwing my hands in the air which where holding different items.

"Ok first things first." She starts putting her putting her finger up to me. "Breath. Secondly I already thought of what you're going to wear."

I rise my eyebrow at her. "And what is that?"

"Ok you know the white crop top?" I nod. "Good that with you're high waisted jean shorts and then tie the black and blue flannel I got you around your waist and then your white converse."

I rush around the room trying to find all the items. Once I got them I throw them on and smile. "Fashion icon that is what you are Em." I grin.

"I know." She smirks flipping her hair. "You're welcome, now go kick ass on this date." She blows me kisses before hanging up.

I was honestly really happy with this. I let my hair go in its natural waves and do some light makeup. Dansby was picking me up at 5:30 so we could eat and see the movie, he of course is taking me to a horror movie no matter how much I told him I hate them. All he did was laugh and say 'don't worry I'll protect you' then winks.

By the time I was done with everything it was 5:15. Nice, 15 minutes to relax. Falling onto the couch I let out a sigh which was cute short by my door bell ringing.

Opening the door I smirk leaning against the frame. "You're early."

"And you're ready." He fires back.

"I am." I nod.

"Oh well these are for you." He pulls up a bouquet of flowers I hadn't even noticed by his side.

"Lilies?" I fish taking them with a smile.

Dansbys nods scratching the back of his neck. "Yea, Uh that night at dinner you had mention how they were you're favorite so I figured, you know what the hell."

"They're gorgeous." I smile. "Here come on in, I'm gonna get these beauties in some water." I turn into the living room and head to my kitchen to find a vase.

"So I figured we'd take it real casual with dinner tonight. Have you been to Stockyard Burgers?" He asks leaning on the island.

"I love them." I nod filling up a vase with water.

"Good, then we'll head over to the movie after." I nod at his words.

"Dans I cant believe how gorgeous these are." I say taking a picture for my insta story.

"Where did you even get some this color?" I ask  touching them

"Where did you even get some this color?" I ask touching them.

"Some flower shop near the stadium. I'm glad you like them though." He smiles. "Had to keep it classy, you know?" He chuckles.