Mornings

I ended up spending the night at Dansby's which I expected. What I didn't expect though was to wake up lonely in the bed. Curiously I get up and make my way down stairs following the smell of bacon. When I reach the kitchen I see Logan cooking pancakes and bacon.

"Morning." I say catching his attention. Logan's head snaps towards me.

"Hey you're up. Dans has a meeting come up about all things loyal that he had to go to this morning. He should be back in a few though." He informs as he moves some bacon from the pan to a plate.

"Why didn't he wake me?" I ask confused.

"Said you never get to sleep in with your job." He shrugs. I mean he wasn't wrong. "But I made breakfast so dig in!" He places a plate in front of me with chocolate chip pancakes and bacon on it.

Taking a bite of the pancakes I melt. "Holy shit Logan these are so good. I didn't know you could cook!" I exclaim taking another bite.

"One of my many hidden talents." He smirks.

I shake my head at him as he joins me at the island with a plate. "So... you and Em?" I ask hoping to get a reaction. Logan's face turns a shade of red making me smirk. "Come on." I push.

"I don't know we fool around." He shrugs making me chuckle.

"That's exactly what she said! Come on do you like her?" I ask wanting him to admit it.

"I mean yea." He finally says. "But we are so different."

"Y'all aren't as different as you think." I smirk standing up. "Maybe you should ask her out on a date and see where that leads." I suggest as I put my plate in the dishwasher. I turn back to him placing my hands on the counter. "I don't get why you to have to be so difficult."

This time it was Logan's turn to roll his eyes. "Yea because you and Dansby weren't difficult at all."

"We weren't sleeping together. Besides we had also just met. You and Em have known one another since middle school." I say heading towards the stairs. "If you need any help with her you can always just ask." With that I retreat back upstairs to Dansby's bed.

Cuddling back up in it, Bentley was quick to make herself comfy right up next to me. "Hey girl." I coo petting her head. She warmed up to me so fast.

Taking a picture I decided to post it on Instagram before pulling out my laptop to work some.

👥 dansbyswansonLiked by 5,024 othersItsAshton lil snuggle bug❤️104 comments AK13 Stafford would be jealousDansbyswanson B knows what's up

👥 dansbyswanson
Liked by 5,024 others
ItsAshton lil snuggle bug❤️
104 comments
AK13 Stafford would be jealous
Dansbyswanson B knows what's up

Checking my email I see the designer I'm working with some samples of The Braves Collection. I couldn't believe how amazing these turned out. My favorite was definitely one that was acid wash blue with signature Braves lowercase A and a number 7 on the back .