Idea Pitch

"Mom I'm telling you this might be the best promotion I've come up with!" I exclaim placing my notebook down on her desk.

"Do inform me dear daughter." My mom laughed.

"Ok hear me out, I've already talked to them about this." My mom eyed me as I spoke. "What if we partner with the WAGs of the Atlanta sports teams?"

My mom nodded resting her chin on her palm. "Im intrigued continue." She waved me on.

"Ok so I've talked to Chelsea who got some of the Braves girls on, Dansby got me in contact with Sarah Ryan and she's talking to the Falcons WAGs, and I'm trying to contact Atlanta United and Hawks ladies." My mom nods continuing to listen. "So I was thinking me could do the shoots on their home turf, you know Suntrust, the Benz, Phillips decked out and everything! Now are you ready for the best money making part?" I ask getting excited.

"There's more?" Mom chuckles.

"Oh yes! Game Day apparel! And not just normal vintage! Bring back the old logos from the 80's and 90's the ones people loved." I was WAY to excited for this.

My mom stays quite for a minute as I wait for her response. This idea was my baby I've been planning it for weeks. With the help of Dansby and Chelsea talking with the other wives I have everything basically laid out.

"Do you have a budget for me?" Mom asks raising a brow at me. I nod handing her the papers for her to look over. "Ok I'll send this to finance in a minute. Do you have a designer in mind?"

Again I nod. "Well you see Dansby actually has a t-shirt brand he sell. I've been talking with the guys who help him and they already have some pretty amazing designs." I hand over the samples that the boys had worked up.

Again my mom nods looking it over. "I've got to say Ashton, you've out done yourself with this." Mom smiles making a bright grin cross my face.

"Really?" I ask in disbelief.

"Honey this is an amazing idea. But I do wonder why don't we test the market with Atlanta sports then maybe move into college if it is successful?" I nod at my moms idea.

"I've already thought about that but I didn't want to pitch to much." I say excited.

"Well I'll get some things in the works." I nod turning to walk out. "Are you gonna model for the Braves stuff?" I could hear the teasing tone in her voice.

I whip around. "Why would I do that?" I ask confused.

"Are you and Dansby not dating?" She raised an eyebrow at me.

I roll my eyes. "No mom we're just friends."

She looks at me unamused. "Friends don't kiss." I blush looking down not knowing how she knew. "I saw him drop you off after lunch the other day."

"Yea well things are complicated." I sigh leaning on my desk.

"Word of advise honey, take it slow." My mom says.

I nod. "I know, it's just hard." Taking this slow is hard. All I want is to be with him in every way but I also want to protect my heart.

"You'll know when the time is right." Mom smiles.

"I know. Look I've got to get to a shoot then Emma and I are going to the game tonight since it's the first one back from a 6 game road trip. I'll see you tomorrow though." I say kissing her cheek.

"Sounds good. Have fun tonight sweetie." She calls as I walk out.

Once I was in my car and driving to the location my phone rang with a call from Dansby. "Hey Dans." I answer.