Explaining

I found myself in the stands at the game with Emma, Jess and Ally as I retold them what went down earlier.

"So what are you going to do?" Ally asks.

I sigh running a hand through my hair. "I don't know, I'm gonna apply to all the Atlanta teams but for the time being I'm just gonna live off my savings."

"You going to tell Dansby?" Emma asks as my eyes float to the boy standing at shortstop with his glove over his mouth.

So many thoughts run through my head but I know what I have to do. "I mean yea, I can't not tell him."

"I can talk to Dr. Joe and see if he needs some help somewhere?" Jess offers.

"Yea and I'll keep my ear open for models because let's be honest you killed that last shoot." Emma says.

Honestly I hadn't even thought about pursing modeling more, but if it got me through this unemployment period I wouldn't be apposed to it. "Actually Em if you could I wouldn't be apposed to some modeling."

The excitement that crossed all their faces was ridiculous. "Oh just give me one second." She smirks as she begins typing away at her phone.

I didn't even want to know what she was doing so I fell into simple conversation with Ally about what was going on in hers and Austin's relationship, or forming relationship.

I found myself getting caught up in the game, more than I had before. More specifically Dansby. Every time he stepped up to bat I was locked in,

"Ash are you even listening to me." Emma snaps her fingers in front of my face.

"Huh what?" I ask confused as I pull my attention from the game.

The girls chuckle at me shaking there heads. "I asked if you're free Wednesday."

"Considering I don't have a job yes." I sarcastically say.

"No fear. I have a shoot for you." She hands me her phone showing me a shoot for a magazine. "I'm the photographer too." She smiles making me hug her.

"You are amazing!" I exclaim.

"It's $250 and hour so decent pay." She adds making me even happier.

I throw my arms around her one more time and squeeze her tight. "Ugh thank you so much." I say pulling away.

"It was no problem." She waves off.

As the game went on the boys played extremely well. They ended up winning 5-2. After the game Dansby has text me to bring the girls down and myself down to meet some more of the guys.

"Think I can pick up one of these fine ass men?" Jess jokes but knowing her she was low key being all serious.

I shrug with a laugh as I show my pass to security. "I'll see who I can find out is single for you."

"Perfect. Love me some men in baseball pants." She smirks as we enter the family area.

I could feel all the eyes on us. The judging ones and the not so judging one. As the four of us got stared down I notice a blonde walking towards us with a baby on her hip.

"Ashton right?" She asks with a smile.

"Uh yea." I nod not really knowing who she was.

"Perfect, Dansby told me to keep an eye out for you! I'm Brittany by the way, Mike Foltynewicz wife." She greets. "And this is our son Jett." She turns so I can see the adorable baby in her arms.

"Oh my gosh he's adorable." I coo as he looks up at me with big blue eyes. "How old is he?"

"5 months, almost 6." She answers smiling down at her son.